Author Topic: I Want to Found My Own Land  (Read 3432 times)

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
I Want to Found My Own Land
« on: October 24, 2003, 01:15:45 pm »
And I want to claim it for America . . . (US) and I want the official Religion to be Catholicism. O_o

I never really understood why people back in the day always wanted land for their home country, but I know now! It's this whole power thing, and with me it's become an obsession. I will found my own land. I'll create a language - Which would be a mixture of English and French. Oh, yes. And I will be Queen Cecilia I. And there will be no democracy! I make the rules!

I was talking to Alex last week or something, and we were talking about how he's (supposedly) full-blood English. And I mentioned how he could be a really expensive person, like you know how dogs are really expensive if they're full-blood whatever? Well, so I've decided after I claim this land of mine as my own, my Army and I could attack the UK and steal everyone! And then I'd be in text books all over. But after we've conquered England, we'd bring the British people back to New Long Island, Jr. and we would sell them to eligible bachelors or bachelorettes and they'd have English children and BAM! Soon, everyone's 99% Bananan (English/French - What people in New Long Island, Jr. are called).

But actually, what made me think of this is in however many years, when America has started its own race, and you're asked what your ethnicities are, you'd say "Blah Blah Blah, French, American." I just thought it weird.

Mountaineer

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - guitragirl6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jumpergirl3eb
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/beepr
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2003, 01:26:05 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

thats soooo cool 8)

i dont know what to put

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2003, 01:30:49 pm »
you spelled my name wrong

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2003, 01:33:34 pm »
I don't get the whole New Long Island, Jr!

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2003, 02:34:10 pm »
'Cause I'm from Long Island. So, I named it after my birth place (lke that one uy with Jersey = New Jersey), I added the Junior to make it pretty. :)

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2003, 02:50:52 pm »
Quote from: "PIBby"
'Cause I'm from Long Island. So, I named it after my birth place (lke that one uy with Jersey = New Jersey), I added the Junior to make it pretty. :)

Oooooh.. Now I see.

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
Re: I Want to Found My Own Land
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2003, 02:59:21 pm »
and I want the official Religion to be Catholicism. O_o

*goes to found a different religion land*

ha!

We'd either be Linkin Parkism or the already practiced religion of Shinodaism...Hmmm

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

PIBby

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2003, 03:01:33 pm »
What's wrong with being Catholic? It's MY land! I can do whatever I want with it!

Catholics and Jews only. Then there can be Alexxxes (whatever they believe) but only if they're slaves.

i dont know what to put

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2003, 03:11:56 pm »
Yippe I get to be a slave.....We ( The Alexxxes) believe that "god" eats humans......yep hes actually at the top of the food chain......he fattens us up then kills us just like a farmer does to his cows.....some of us are just stupider then cows so we worship the person thats about to eat us.

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2003, 03:47:31 pm »
What's wrong with being Catholic? It's MY land! I can do whatever I want with it!

Catholics and Jews only. Then there can be Alexxxes (whatever they believe) but only if they're slaves.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with them, I'm just not catholic.

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

Ms.Redd

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - chunkiechuck17@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/chunkiechuck/msredd.html
    • Email
Re: I Want to Found My Own Land
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2003, 07:05:11 pm »
And I want to claim it for America . . . (US) and I want the official Religion to be Catholicism. O_o

I never really understood why people back in the day always wanted land for their home country, but I know now! It's this whole power thing, and with me it's become an obsession. I will found my own land. I'll create a language - Which would be a mixture of English and French. Oh, yes. And I will be Queen Cecilia I. And there will be no democracy! I make the rules!

I was talking to Alex last week or something, and we were talking about how he's (supposedly) full-blood English. And I mentioned how he could be a really expensive person, like you know how dogs are really expensive if they're full-blood whatever? Well, so I've decided after I claim this land of mine as my own, my Army and I could attack the UK and steal everyone! And then I'd be in text books all over. But after we've conquered England, we'd bring the British people back to New Long Island, Jr. and we would sell them to eligible bachelors or bachelorettes and they'd have English children and BAM! Soon, everyone's 99% Bananan (English/French - What people in New Long Island, Jr. are called).

But actually, what made me think of this is in however many years, when America has started its own race, and you're asked what your ethnicities are, you'd say "Blah Blah Blah, French, American." I just thought it weird.

I'll make sure my people stone your people. ;)

JUST KIDDIN'!!!!
LOL!

Dancernl

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - balletstar86
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/dancernl/Menu9.html
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2003, 07:20:05 pm »
once apon a time back in the 80's one guy was sailing along the British coast and came accross an abandoned fortress in the middle of the sea.  He decided to inhabit the fortress and live there.  He claimed the structure for himself and named it Sealand.  He crowned himself the Prince of Sealand, and lived there happily ever after.  The British government recognized Sealand as its own independent Nation.  In order to visit Sealand, one must be invited to by the Prince, or be a member of his royal family.  The official currency of Sealand is in American dollers, but they get supplies from Great Britain.  

This tale is from no story book, it's TRUE!  I'm not kidding.  there really is this crazy old guy living in a WWII fortress and crowned himself the Prince of Sealand.  Look it up if you don't believe me.  So now you know that it CAN be done!
It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2003, 08:08:51 pm »
Quote from: "Dancernl"
once apon a time back in the 80's one guy was sailing along the British coast and came accross an abandoned fortress in the middle of the sea.  He decided to inhabit the fortress and live there.  He claimed the structure for himself and named it Sealand.  He crowned himself the Prince of Sealand, and lived there happily ever after.  The British government recognized Sealand as its own independent Nation.  In order to visit Sealand, one must be invited to by the Prince, or be a member of his royal family.  The official currency of Sealand is in American dollers, but they get supplies from Great Britain.  

This tale is from no story book, it's TRUE!  I'm not kidding.  there really is this crazy old guy living in a WWII fortress and crowned himself the Prince of Sealand.  Look it up if you don't believe me.  So now you know that it CAN be done!

Yep. There is a company that hosts websites there, called HavenCo. It's a great way to host content that is illegal in some countries. Stuff like DMCA banned stuff. Or things that violate encryption export laws. Or things that violate bogus claims to copyright (Diebold docs).

http://www.havenco.com/

I <3 HavenCo. :)

Oh yeah.. Sealand was founded in 1967, not "the 80's."
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2003, 08:19:49 pm »
lol.. interesting thought
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2003, 12:49:18 pm »
Oh deary deary me, first of all there is a new type of French emerging which had an increasing number of english words in it, a lot of French people really object to it. So they beat ya to it love.

And i think very few people are 'full blooded english' because they've moved from Ireland, Wales or Scotland at some time or other. Hmmmm, you could say i'm full blooded english if you only trace it back to a certain generation. Oh and plus, you will never steal everyone from here! I will stop you!
"I'm all about the wordplay."