Author Topic: V's "Teen People" Diary (update 3/3)  (Read 33557 times)

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
V's "Teen People" Diary (update 3/3)
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2004, 06:19:14 am »
Quote from: "Nagyovafan"
Her last entry was March, and (if you read), she isn't doing anymore, until (probably) a TeenPeople cover. That was most likely the deal with TP. So, expect her to have cover in June when Harmonium is released.

i did read but this topic was getting dull and i wanted to find out if anyone had checked the webpage that has the codes SORRY
Peace
-S

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2004, 08:43:05 am »
Quote from: "blueglove"
Her last entry was March, and (if you read), she isn't doing anymore, until (probably) a TeenPeople cover. That was most likely the deal with TP. So, expect her to have cover in June when Harmonium is released.

i did read but this topic was getting dull and i wanted to find out if anyone had checked the webpage that has the codes SORRY
Dude, I didn't mean to say that in any way offending or rude. Lighten up.
Joe

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2004, 10:37:49 am »
Quote from: "blueglove"

Dude, I didn't mean to say that in any way offending or rude. Lighten up.

i just don't like how u allways rip on me for not any real resason what ever i don't care any more lets drop it
Peace
-S