Author Topic: National day of Silence tomorrow?  (Read 3825 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
National day of Silence tomorrow?
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2004, 03:17:33 pm »
Yeah what you just wrote is practically what the sign said. I didn't get a chance to read it tho cuz we had to put it together during break so I really didn't have time to, but yeah I think that's about what it say's. I was mainly protesting just people discriminating against them, & racist's people. Tho a couple morons in my Economics class didn't get that which got me pissed off, I tried to explain it to them but the guy next to me is just weird so I'm like "whatever" lol

1vcfan

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - amb0431
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - cocoa_covered_nut
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2004, 03:47:54 pm »
so many people were silent today! it was so cool- I am defenitly doing it next year. Laura- your day sounds awesome!

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2004, 04:09:49 pm »
It sucked tho when the thing happened after Science that I talked about, I'm still all  8O & sad about that lol but for the most part it was pretty cool. Esp. with all the attention all day, that certainly didn't hurt, hehe

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2004, 04:11:21 pm »
i was wondering what that was about.. it was kinda weird cuz we asked the people that were protesting what they were protesting about but they couldn't tell us hehe  :wink: it was the gay straight alliance that was doing it