Author Topic: Shadowmancer  (Read 2068 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Shadowmancer
« on: June 28, 2004, 09:14:05 am »
I just finished reading that book and it was good!

Here's the plot (I took it on Amazon.com):
An apocalyptic battle between good and evil is vigorously, violently fought in British author G.P. Taylor's suspenseful, action-packed fantasy. The story, set in the 1700s on the Yorkshire coastline, revolves around Vicar Obadiah Demurral, a corrupt-but-inept, dead-conjuring "shadowmancer" who desires to control the universe by overthrowing God, or Riathamus. When two hard-luck near-orphans, (13-year-old Thomas Barrick, a bitter enemy of Demurral, and his troubled friend Kate Coglund) band together with a young African stranger named Raphah, they spend the rest of the book trying to stop the wicked Vicar as if their very souls are at stake...they are. Along the way, the three youths meet an enormous cast of friends and foes, some agents of Riathamus, others of Satan (Pyratheon), and some godless (but not for long) smugglers like Jacob Crane.

You guys should read it too! :)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

vanessafan18

• You aren't tryin'
    • MSN Messenger - Gfoster27@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - RedDitty87
    • View Profile
Shadowmancer
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 11:08:46 am »
oooh that looks very insteresting indeed Ghisy, thank you for sharing! I'm not a good reader though I give up to soon on books!  :cry: xox

Thank so much for the sig Scotty!! <3 It's gorgeous!

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Shadowmancer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 11:11:14 am »
Quote from: "vanessafan18"
oooh that looks very insteresting indeed Ghisy, thank you for sharing! I'm not a good reader though I give up to soon on books!  :cry: xox

No problem!
It's not a long book though, only 300 pages! ;)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic