Author Topic: Caseing of Harmonium  (Read 5248 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Caseing of Harmonium
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2004, 10:33:16 am »
Quote from: "KULPDOGG"
Quote from: "nessaRox"
Whatever case it is, i dont think ill get the DVD here in india. :(  :(  :cry:

i MAY get the album though!!
possibility - 30/100

if they're getting the DVD in Japan, then chances are everyone's getting it.

[some post on the vc.com mb said when it comes out in japan, and that it comes with a making of dvd.., so yeah thats probally it.]

Errr no? Thats not true. A lot of stuff comes out in Japan that never comes out anywhere else- everywhere has individual differences- its not just 'the rest of the world'.

And i think a cardboard cover may be nice buuuut it won't fit in my CD rack so that is clearly unacceptable.  :wink:
"I'm all about the wordplay."

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Caseing of Harmonium
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2004, 11:25:53 am »
I hope it's not Japan only. *fume* Nothing is more annoying than different versions for different countries. All fans should get all the tracks with having to spend a fortune just to get several extra, largely redundant CDs. I did that with BnN, but this time Vanessa, it either get's released in the UK or I aint buyin'

Quote from: "rosieposy87"
And i think a cardboard cover may be nice buuuut it won't fit in my CD rack so that is clearly unacceptable.  :wink:

Yeah that is unacceptable, you should take that shonky unacceptable rack back to the shop 8). I love card cases, they're far more resistant to being stepped on (as my CDs often are).

-Kev

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
Caseing of Harmonium
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2004, 11:39:22 am »
Plus if the cardboard slips outta your hand and crashes on the ground, nothing will happen!  Whereas if the plastic jewel case slips and falls it might break!

kev222

• VCUBs
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Caseing of Harmonium
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2004, 11:42:11 am »
Quote from: "prettybaby!"
Plus if the cardboard slips outta your hand and crashes on the ground, nothing will happen!  Whereas if the plastic jewel case slips and falls it might break!

Yes! And without question one of the little hinges will break off and annoy you every time you decide to listen to that CD in future.

-Kev

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Caseing of Harmonium
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2004, 01:06:58 pm »
Quote from: "kev222"
I love card cases, they're far more resistant to being stepped on (as my CDs often are).

Quote from: "kev222"
Quote from: "prettybaby!"

Yes! And without question one of the little hinges will break off and annoy you every time you decide to listen to that CD in future.

Cardboard cases all the way 8)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.