Author Topic: this really bugs me  (Read 6090 times)

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
this really bugs me
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2005, 11:00:40 am »
Well, my family used to have a cleaning lady (actually, there were two). I say "used to" because they messed up our new shower we put in and my parents got really ticked and fired them but aaanyways...

It's not weird to pick stuff up before hand. My mom used to make my brother and I pick up everything off the floor before the cleaning ladies came in. . If anything, it prevents the cleaning people from misplacing your stuff.

Amanda

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
True Dat
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2005, 11:05:41 am »
True, true, you should always organize things specifically so they have a generally idea of where you you want things to go.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - look+ivys+on
    • View Profile
    • Email
this really bugs me
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2005, 04:08:07 pm »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
And was is REALLY nessesary to BRAG about your cleaning woman? hmm? *tisk*

I wasnt bragging...its not like i said hey everyone i have a cleaning lady haha you dont! then i would have been bragging...i was just really frustrated...i gave her a shirt to wash 6 days before i needed it and i ended up washing it myself...i was just annoyed, not bragging
...I see you now, at the show....
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.

Will

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • Advanced anti-spam registrations filter
    • View Profile
this really bugs me
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2005, 08:22:45 pm »
Quote from: "Ivy Lynne"
I wasnt bragging...its not like i said hey everyone i have a cleaning lady haha you dont! then i would have been bragging...i was just really frustrated...i gave her a shirt to wash 6 days before i needed it and i ended up washing it myself...i was just annoyed, not bragging

Poor you. Boo hoo. Happy? Maybe I should start a thread about that annoying zit I have that won't go away, even after I've started washing my face multiple times a day. Or not.
"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." -Ozzy Osborne

Si_duffers!

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Simon_duffers@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
this really bugs me
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 12:55:08 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
And was is REALLY nessesary to BRAG about your cleaning woman? hmm? *tisk*

I wasnt bragging...its not like i said hey everyone i have a cleaning lady haha you dont! then i would have been bragging...

Who's to say everyone on here doesn't have a cleaning lady but chooses not to brag about it by opening threads about it?
You say we're too young but maybe you're too old to remember...

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
this really bugs me
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 05:19:09 pm »
Quote from: "Will"

Poor you. Boo hoo. Happy? Maybe I should start a thread about that annoying zit I have that won't go away, even after I've started washing my face multiple times a day. Or not.

BAN HERRRRR!!!!! BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sissy.  :evil:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

LimeTwister

this really bugs me
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 05:45:08 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"

BAM HERRRRR!!!!! BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:crazyeyes:

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: this really bugs me
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 03:51:03 am »
does anybody have a cleaning lady that does not clean????

^ that's not bragging....that's called asking a question.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
this really bugs me
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2005, 02:13:19 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Quote from: "Grakthis"

BAM HERRRRR!!!!! BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:crazyeyes:

Ban him too.  :drevil:
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew