Author Topic: I never realized ATM could be about death until now...  (Read 2254 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
I never realized ATM could be about death until now...
« on: June 23, 2006, 03:04:32 am »
I know VC said it on extreme home makeover, well now I finally get what she meant. I know I don't really post here anymore, but one of my friends who i've known since middle school passed away yesterday. She was diagnosed with cancer over the weekend, went into a coma on Wednesday & was declared brain dead yesterday morning so they took her off life support. We were in girl scouts together, we had classes in high school & in college until last year when she had her baby. And she was only 19 years old.

If any of you can help or know people who would wanna help donate to her family please do so here http://www.helpsarah.net

I've never lost someone who I knew as well as her.. we weren't like best friends or anything but I just can't believe it happened so quickly. If you can keep her family & friends in your thoughts or prayers that would mean a lot.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 05:10:38 am »
that's horrible. I'm so sorry laura. :(

:oops: May I ask, why the family needs donations now that she passed away?

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 12:27:30 pm »
Thank you Clarice. And the donations will go towards the medical costs & probably the funeral, etc. I'm not sure of all the details yet.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 12:51:58 pm »
Sorry to hear about that Laura. I know how she must have felt. My doctors said I wouldn't live past 16 but I'm still here. When you have a life-threatening illness like that you immediately realize how short life can be and you should live every day to the fullest.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 03:06:42 pm »
Thank you. It's so weird, i'm finding myself listening to vanessa carlton music again & I haven't listened to it in ages. Weird how that can happen.