Other Topics > Other Musicians

What is the last song you listened to?

<< < (2/23) > >>

me and my piano---tim:
Fiona Apple's "Parting Gift."

I used to be homeless.. hadn't really heard Fiona Apple and was browsing CD's at Borders and heard this sample from her latest CD.  This song just relates to my life in so many ways. Also this song got me hooked.. I bought all her albums and had the best summer ever!

itsthefiveofus:

--- Quote from: "me and my piano---tim" ---Fiona Apple's "Parting Gift."

I used to be homeless.. hadn't really heard Fiona Apple and was browsing CD's at Borders and heard this sample from her latest CD.  This song just relates to my life in so many ways. Also this song got me hooked.. I bought all her albums and had the best summer ever!
--- End quote ---

nice on getting hooked on her. I got hooked to her from Extraordinary Machine as well. I never really remember hearing Criminal seeing as that I was only like 10? no 8 or 9 I dont know.

itsthefiveofus:

--- Quote from: "B" ---As to not allow this to turn into a vehicle for post whoring (ah, how I miss post whoring :lol:), when you mention which song you're listening to, you should: say something about why you like it/don't like it/what it means to you/share some other relic which you relate to the song.  :)

I am currently listening to "Foolish Games" by Jewel. I remember listening to the 'Pieces Of You' CD when I was riding the city bus in 8th grade to middle school. Holy crap, I'm old.  :cry:
--- End quote ---

no your not.  :D

itsthefiveofus:
Ordinary Day. This song makes up my day even if its a crappy crappy day!!! like today it just brings me up :)

KULPDOGG:
try not to post 3 times in a row, please :D

Interlude by Vanessa Carlton...

earlier version of A Thousand Miles...
heh, I'm just playing a bunch of VC songs right now...
trying to make myself feel better...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version