Author Topic: Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel  (Read 32570 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2007, 10:23:43 am »
OMG!!! a couple of days ago i was watching this... and there was this illusion where he got some chick to sit on a park bench and got two other gals to pull at her hands and her legs separately...

and he did something at her waist and then the chick actually split in two... it was soooooooooooo disgusting...

I was like WTF!!!!!!!...and i was eating at that time...I swear I coud've puked...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2007, 03:43:34 pm »
^lmao i love how people get freaked out by Criss

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2007, 05:56:58 pm »
WOW.... i found the vid on youtube... totally gross... but kinda awesome too...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=r0BukAy_dko

Myspace...Add me...

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2007, 12:06:56 am »
Quote from: "joey"
OMG!!! a couple of days ago i was watching this... and there was this illusion where he got some chick to sit on a park bench and got two other gals to pull at her hands and her legs separately...

and he did something at her waist and then the chick actually split in two... it was soooooooooooo disgusting...

I was like WTF!!!!!!!...and i was eating at that time...I swear I coud've puked...

Have you noticed that on the show they NEVER show him putting her back together, or finding people that he has made vanish? Funny that.
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2007, 05:35:38 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "joey"

Have you noticed that on the show they NEVER show him putting her back together, or finding people that he has made vanish? Funny that.

WORD...
Its obviously something he does for his viewers at home... so that WE get freaked out...

Myspace...Add me...

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2007, 11:02:05 pm »
Criss is attempting to get cremated alive tonight..he's more insane than i thought lol his fans are a little worried tonight as you can imagine.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2007, 03:36:04 pm »
So has anyone heard his music? I think the Mindfreak OST is really impressive. I've tried to track down his other albums but can't buy them. I've downloaded some of the songs. They're mostly instrumentals.
-CONFUCIUS

Natalie21

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/toxichotel8
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2007, 10:52:41 pm »
All i need to say is Criss  is fuckin  hot o i'm a BIG  fan of the show i never no when its on...

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2007, 12:16:48 am »
ignore this..decided not to post it lol

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2007, 12:25:29 am »
So has anyone heard his music? I think the Mindfreak OST is really impressive. I've tried to track down his other albums but can't buy them. I've downloaded some of the songs. They're mostly instrumentals.

I heard some of his cd & didn't really like it..I do like the Mindfreak theme he does though.

Quote from: "Natalie21"
All i need to say is Criss  is fuckin  hot o i'm a BIG  fan of the show i never no when its on...

It's usually on Tuesdays on A&E but it's off season right now. And yes, Criss is indeed VERY hot lol. He has a lot of muscles too, didn't realize how many till he hugged me. I was all like "eee!" and giddy as heck after that. After I was out of the meet & greet area of course so Criss wouldn't think i'm a total dork lmao.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2007, 04:29:55 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

I heard some of his cd & didn't really like it..I do like the Mindfreak theme he does though.

The more I listen to it, the more I love it! It's awesome! So far, my favourite songs are "Fear" and "Die For Me" (He has a really cool voice!) and I love the instrumental tracks too, especially "Fly". Lots of his music has a Middle Eastern influence, so I love bellydancing to it! Haha. It must sound strange, but I think it's perfect for that!  :wink:
-CONFUCIUS

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2007, 07:19:08 pm »
hmm maybe i didn't give his music enough chances to grow on me. i'll try listening to it again.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 06:29:09 pm »
dude i know someone with connections to Criss! ahh next time i go to Vegas he's gonna introduce me :) well i guess re-introduce me since i already met him haha

okay, so i met one of my dads' friends whose in town today & i found out he lives in Vegas, so of course i ask him if he's met Criss & he's all like "oh yeah a few times he's really nice" like it was no big deal. i forgot to ask him how so i thought about it & i was like..okay he has to have connections to meet him that many times because he's like my dad's age and doesn't seem like he's a hardcore Criss fan at all ha cuz he acted like it was no biggie.

so i called my dad back & it turns out he entertains the stars & shows them around when they come down..i dunno exactly what the business is called but yeah i'm sure he met Criss through one of the stars or something, im not really sure since Criss lives in Vegas.

And he's like "yeah next time your in Vegas i'll introduce you guys"..and it just so happens im seeing his show this coming summer at the luxor. hell yeah haha i cant wait!! i feel bad tho when i was talking to my dad i was like "r u sure he's not lying?" & he's like no no he's not lying & he was right next to him oops haha but he seems nice so its all good.

Sorry i'm totally having a teeny moment  :lol: stuff like this doesn't happen everyday..especially with celebs I really like.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 07:40:29 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
dude i know someone with connections to Criss! ahh next time i go to Vegas he's gonna introduce me :) well i guess re-introduce me since i already met him haha

okay, so i met one of my dads' friends whose in town today & i found out he lives in Vegas, so of course i ask him if he's met Criss & he's all like "oh yeah a few times he's really nice" like it was no big deal. i forgot to ask him how so i thought about it & i was like..okay he has to have connections to meet him that many times because he's like my dad's age and doesn't seem like he's a hardcore Criss fan at all ha cuz he acted like it was no biggie.

so i called my dad back & it turns out he entertains the stars & shows them around when they come down..i dunno exactly what the business is called but yeah i'm sure he met Criss through one of the stars or something, im not really sure since Criss lives in Vegas.

And he's like "yeah next time your in Vegas i'll introduce you guys"..and it just so happens im seeing his show this coming summer at the luxor. hell yeah haha i cant wait!! i feel bad tho when i was talking to my dad i was like "r u sure he's not lying?" & he's like no no he's not lying & he was right next to him oops haha but he seems nice so its all good.

Sorry i'm totally having a teeny moment  :lol: stuff like this doesn't happen everyday..especially with celebs I really like.

Ooh, lucky girl!!  :D

I want Criss to come down under!.... um... that's not the best choice of words is it!?  :oops:  :lol: hahaha

As for the music, it's dark electronic stuff, some of it with heavy guitars which gives it a kinda nu-metal sound... I think he has a great voice. Some songs have a definite Korn influence (I know he's a big fan) and I'm not really into them, but I'm sure those songs will grow on me :)
-CONFUCIUS

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 09:53:04 pm »

Ooh, lucky girl!!  :D

I want Criss to come down under!.... um... that's not the best choice of words is it!?  :oops:  :lol: hahaha

As for the music, it's dark electronic stuff, some of it with heavy guitars which gives it a kinda nu-metal sound... I think he has a great voice. Some songs have a definite Korn influence (I know he's a big fan) and I'm not really into them, but I'm sure those songs will grow on me :)

oh me too..me too haha i'm so bad  :oops:

& hmm yeah im not a huge fan of metal stuff, but i'll still try checking it out again.