Author Topic: Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel  (Read 32496 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2008, 04:45:59 pm »
Well before it started we didn't know he was going to cause pain to himself. I just love his honesty about how it went wrong and we get to see it for ourselves. It's not like we wished him harm, or he wanted to harm himself, yeah?

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2008, 05:52:27 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
I had to work late and caught the last few minutes. I didn't know what he got shot with until he started talking about it. Wow! I love that they show when his stuff goes bad. Someone should be fired for not thinking  through that the glass would shatter.  :roll:

seriously. after i saw that happen i was like "why didn't someone on his staff realize that the glass could shatter??" idiots lol. i agree it is good to show that he doesn't always get things perfect, but i could've done without all the blood, yuck. when the arm got cut off, i could handle that cuz i knew it wasn't real blood & somehow he put a prosthetic arm on instead. i mean it had to be that or the person wouldn't have survived. seeing the real blood freaked me out haha.

Well before it started we didn't know he was going to cause pain to himself. I just love his honesty about how it went wrong and we get to see it for ourselves. It's not like we wished him harm, or he wanted to harm himself, yeah?

exactly. also iluvvenessa, if your talking about other stunts he does as well where he could put himself in danger like last night, he's trying to teach people to overcome their fears. he says the greatest compliment he gets is when a fan comes up to him & tells him they got over a fear because of something Criss did on the show. & i believe (no pun intended) that Criss has helped me overcome some fears too. although i'm still freaked by spiders lol.

btw Let, are you going to his live show at the Luxor? i think i talked a few friends into going in October or November, but i'm still waiting for a positive yes from them. if this happens i'm gonna be so excited!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2008, 06:00:19 pm »

Oh i know, its just that sitting there on a couch watching someone hurt themselves in real life, not a movie, just freaks me out.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2008, 06:42:53 pm »
he doesn't always hurt himself though..you should give his show another chance. he walked across a lake a couple weeks ago. they had people putting their hands underneath his feet & showing that there was nothing he was walking on (reminded me of V's "walk on water" song ha) it was insane..you should youtube that. if you can get past the freaky beard phase he was going through at the time, i think you'll like him lol.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2008, 09:16:06 pm »
I watched it today, it was the one where he escaped from the trunk in the water. it was cool.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2008, 02:45:38 pm »
The episodes this week were amazing! I love it when he does the up-close magic. It was crazy when he was at the card table in the Luxor showing those girls "the move." No idea how the hell he does that stuff. He looked very hot too(in the scenes without the beard)!

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2008, 05:14:52 pm »
yeah i loved the episodes this week too! when i see him in October i gotta find that card in the glass doors at the Luxor lol. & yeah, he's hot without the beard..good lord. i've been crushing on him since the first time i saw him on tv haha.

me & my friends are getting tickets to his new Believe show, & it looks like we're going in the middle of October sometime. i'm so excited! the show seems like it's gonna be incredible. i can't wait to experience the tornado going through the crowd, that'll be rad.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2008, 06:46:01 pm »
Take pics of the card in the door! That was so cool.
I'm dying to see his Believe show. I went to Vegas in July and I was so bummed because the show wasn't playing yet. It sounds awesome!

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2008, 07:46:31 pm »
Quote from: "Ms.Arwen"
Take pics of the card in the door! That was so cool.
I'm dying to see his Believe show. I went to Vegas in July and I was so bummed because the show wasn't playing yet. It sounds awesome!

oh i'm definitely taking pics lol i'm gonna touch the doors where the cards at too on both sides to make sure it's actually in there. & i hope you do get to see his show.

i forget the air date (i'll try to find out), but this "magicians secrets" show is gonna reveal how to walk on water & levitate really high like Criss does, not the stupid low levitations anyone can do (*cough* david blaine *cough*). when they showed the preview of the levitating one, it almost looked like one of the places/buildings where Criss levitated & how high he went & stuff. kinda makes me wonder if the masked magician is Criss. especially since i think he's the only one to ever walk on water?

btw the david blaine thing was freaking hysterical haha i was cracking up so hard.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2008, 08:08:35 pm »
i like this show now, its cool. but it drives me nuts on how he does those tricks.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2008, 09:21:15 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
i like this show now, its cool. but it drives me nuts on how he does those tricks.

yay i'm glad you like it. i love how i keep getting people into his show lol.

& yeah it used to drive me nuts too. still does half the time, but the more i watch it, the more i'm always guessing different ways he does the illusions.

i can't wait to see how the masked magician reveals how to walk on water..the leak mead episode still trips me out thinking about it.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:21 pm »
i just freak out when he goes in a trash can and ends up at the top of a building.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2008, 04:31:57 pm »
lol yeah, those kind of stunts make me wonder if he has a twin.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:04 pm »
or a trap door?

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2008, 05:33:31 pm »
yeah that's my real guess, but i'm still confused on how they can make a trap door or whatever & have him end up so far away from the thing you know?