Author Topic: Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel  (Read 32337 times)

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2008, 05:55:13 pm »
Yeah cause how could they have a trap door in the street of New Orleans? I thought about the twin thing too, but then they open the trash can again and its empty. And how do you think he got out of that big barrel with that man hole cover on top in the last episode?
I would love to see that show where they reveal how they levitate and walk on water. Is that on A&E too?

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2008, 11:25:39 pm »
oh i have a theory for the barrel thing on the last episode. i think the thing they put in the middle of the barrels (like the lid or whatever it was) was really rubber or something & had some kind of hole that he could go through lol.

i'm pretty sure the other show is on mynetwork TV. i actually don't think i get it cuz i couldn't find it on my tv so i'm just gonna youtube it after it airs.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2008, 10:53:33 pm »
I've missed a few episodes but tonight I caught the one where he changes his eye color and the pencil/box, matches/fire. The pencil one I thought was weird cause he kept saying believe, do it. watch or something like that but I never heard him say it (or I missed it) as far as what  they were supposed to be focusing their energy to do.

I also saw the earring/light bulb thing, crazy. Oh and the business card one.

I want to play Blackjack at the Criss Angel table!!  8)

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #93 on: September 09, 2008, 12:59:05 am »
dude when he changed his eyes to red, that was hella freaky. but really cool haha.

i've only watched one of the new episodes from last week cuz i've been so busy, but have the other one saved on my DVR. i've been trying to catch up on my other shows. it's weird cuz MF is my fav show & i still haven't finished watching it from last week. i found the first episode from last week kind of boring, so maybe i'm just losing interest. i hope not though.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #94 on: September 19, 2008, 03:32:16 pm »
did any of you do the interactive trick from this week? he so got what i was thinking lol.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2008, 06:56:31 pm »
ignore.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2008, 06:18:08 am »
um, what was up with the ending of this week's episode?

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2008, 04:24:26 pm »
well he's alive if your wondering. i browse his official board & saw the posts after the fans got back during the summer & most of his fans thought he was dead until they took it upon themselves to go & find him after they saw him on live TV. then they found him & one of his fans told him off for not telling them he was okay lol, but he was really cool about it & offered to take a picture with the group of fans that were there to prove he was ok.

don't know why they didn't say he made it though on the episode, that's effed up.

oh & i'm back into the show now lol i just wasn't feeling a few of the episodes this season.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2009, 01:17:56 am »
so, guess who criss angel has been vacationing in mexico with besides his girlfriend holly? paula abdul. i'm serious. apparently they are new bff's:) they have been hanging out a lot since she went to the opening of his Believe show. how weird is that? two of my heroes hanging out haha. but i love it.