Author Topic: Have you ever wondered why?  (Read 11344 times)

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Have you ever wondered why?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 05:14:37 pm »
I hope so. I do like this guy.. but he's seventeen..and Im almost fifteen. Is that too much of an age difference? I feel like a child with him..but I really like him. This is off topic lol.

Maybe I should wonder why I always fall from the wrong guy..

RHYME ALERT

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 05:34:44 pm »
2 1/2 years isn't a big difference.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 06:38:47 am »
I dont think the age matters much as long as its not a HUGE difference...what really matters is the brains and way of thinking...if he's seventeen and wants u to do things u think ure not ready to do...then that is a problem...if he understands that u r not ready and u r still 'young' for certain big moves, then he's right for u no matter how many years there are between u two! :)

i have this crush on a guy thats a few months younger than me...at first i was rly upset that he was younger and like i thought it was all wrong because im used to the guy being older than the girl in a relationship...but ive learned it doesnt matter...he looks and acts like he's 19!! :lol: :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 03:20:37 pm »
That's what I was worried about too.. and I don't know how legal it is for him to touch me when he turns 18 :razz:  I would hope to be at his maturity level,, but I wouldn't be sure what he'd expect from me.
 And I couldn't imagine telling my parents LOL.
 I guess I'll wait and see..

Thanks for the advice  :D

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 09:25:28 pm »
Quote from: "shinesobright07"
That's what I was worried about too.. and I don't know how legal it is for him to touch me when he turns 18 :razz:  I would hope to be at his maturity level,, but I wouldn't be sure what he'd expect from me.
 And I couldn't imagine telling my parents LOL.
 I guess I'll wait and see..

Thanks for the advice  :D

It depends on your provincial law.  In Tennessee, there is a four- or five-year allowance depending on the age of the younger party.  For example, it's not illegal for a 16-year-old and a 19-year-old to have sex, but it is for a 17-year-old and a 24-year-old.  And as for a 15-year-old and a 26-year old, well, somebody's going to prison for a good little while.  But once both parties are 18, suddenly it's just magically okay regardless of the age difference.  Doesn't really make any damned sense, but I can understand that there should be rules.  And I'm starting to get a buzz from the whiskey anyway, so I probably shouldn't be talking about sex right now.  Good night. :D

Speaking of prison, though, I just remembered I have two episodes of 'Prison Break' to watch.
Dustin

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2008, 02:17:05 pm »
At Disney I wondered how some girls could wear spike heels walking around the parks. haha