• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 09:51:00 pm »
heh...thanks

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2007, 04:38:54 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
8) Yeah, it's Pete. And yeah, he's on the boards (Logikal X). And yes, we met through VCMB back in 2003. Talk about music bringing people together!!

Aww. That's amazing! Best wishes and have a happy wedding!  :)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 08:20:39 am »
Thank you!! =D

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2007, 09:40:20 am »
wow...i hope you two have a great marriage........... :mrgreen:  thats so nice

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2007, 10:45:40 am »
I definitely would like to see a picture or two of the wedding. :) I'm glad you two are happy.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2007, 12:18:46 pm »
ha hell no!  i talked to my ex yesterday and he told me that he isn't even sure if he wants to be friends with me!  then continued to be rude to me and get me to cry.  fabulous.

but to noelle, wow that really is amazing.  congrats.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2007, 03:15:17 pm »
Why would you put up with someone that makes you cry and says things like that? If he does not want to be your friend, then maybe you both should move on. I read many self improvement books towards helping myself cope after my long term, and most of them said it was better not to be in contact with an ex. It really does help your healing process. You should really think about that. If it was not all that serious than maybe the friendship is not either. You really should not be putting up with someone who hurts you, physically or emotionally.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2007, 03:28:13 pm »

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 05:49:53 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Why would you put up with someone that makes you cry and says things like that? If he does not want to be your friend, then maybe you both should move on. I read many self improvement books towards helping myself cope after my long term, and most of them said it was better not to be in contact with an ex. It really does help your healing process. You should really think about that. If it was not all that serious than maybe the friendship is not either. You really should not be putting up with someone who hurts you, physically or emotionally.

Manda, I agree. I was in a similar situation a while back and cutting off communication with the ex allowed me to heal.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 06:23:54 pm »
I think it really does help, it worked for us.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2007, 07:46:35 am »
Thanks again for the well wishes :)

And I'm sorry about your boyfriend troubles, but I agree with what everyone else has said- don't put up with someone treating you badly, you can do better :)

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 07:59:02 am »

it was really serious.  we were together for over 2 years, but i get what you're saying.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2007, 08:57:43 am »
Well yeah, that would be tough. I know how hard it would be to cut it off so abruptly, and I'm not even sure if I could take my own advice, but I bet if you did just leave him be for awhile (ignore his calls, if you do happen to talk to him let him know you're doing just fine, etc), he might realize how much he actually cared for you and you never know, he might wisen up. I don't know if you'd ever want to get back together with him, but if you do stop the contact and act maturely, you both might actually mature and then grow back together at some point if you are right for each other. Who knows!

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2007, 10:26:23 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Well yeah, that would be tough. I know how hard it would be to cut it off so abruptly, and I'm not even sure if I could take my own advice, but I bet if you did just leave him be for awhile (ignore his calls, if you do happen to talk to him let him know you're doing just fine, etc), he might realize how much he actually cared for you and you never know, he might wisen up. I don't know if you'd ever want to get back together with him, but if you do stop the contact and act maturely, you both might actually mature and then grow back together at some point if you are right for each other. Who knows!

thanks for the advice.  much better than "girrrl, just forget about that jerk." lol

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2007, 12:01:58 pm »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"

it was really serious.  we were together for over 2 years, but i get what you're saying.

I was with mine for a little over two years as well. I had been with him since I was 17. He was literally my world, I put him before myself for everything. I helped him graduate, get jobs (he could never keep a stable job), helped pay bills, helped his family out with groceries/driving, we went to school together and I helped with classes and books. While I was doing ALL that and MORE, I was falling behind and going down hill trying to help him. He consumed my life, he was my best friend, everything. So to have to walk away and cut off all contact was devastating for me, but I did it. A year later here I am, happy and doing very well for myself. It takes time and I had my friends, new friends, and definitely my family and my own motivation to move on. You should not put up with that. Its hard, but they say women move on stronger.