Author Topic: Vanessa films "Nolita Fairytale" video in NYC! (pi  (Read 12136 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Vanessa films "Nolita Fairytale" video in NYC! (pi
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2007, 05:26:40 pm »
Lol, just kidding. Sorry.

Um, I can't remember the site. I searched loads in Google though and just stumbled upon it. It's from an article mentioning the piano from "A Thousand Miles" too and the listening party Vanessa hosted in her apartment.

EDIT: Found the article - just posted it for everyone to see.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 05:28:34 pm »
ok I am going to tred LIGHTLY...ok first if your true SHARE! OMG WHATS WRONG WITH OUT PLUS YOUR A GOD/GODDESS FOR HAVING IT....2nd.....you could be lieing which based on the pic it does not look like you are b/c on that new interview she said they used some old vintage camera type thing...but eh share if you want to but if not I can wait lol I have waited what 3 yeras for a new one so a week or two wont kill me. but still  8O

EDIT: I just read the post you posted before me...anywho its all good.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 05:29:19 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
ok I am going to tred LIGHTLY...ok first if your true SHARE! OMG WHATS WRONG WITH OUT PLUS YOUR A GOD/GODDESS FOR HAVING IT....2nd.....you could be lieing which based on the pic it does not look like you are b/c on that new interview she said they used some old vintage camera type thing...but eh share if you want to but if not I can wait lol I have waited what 3 yeras for a new one so a week or two wont kill me. but still  8O

...ROTFL.

Sorry, I was just kidding. I've posted the article though where I got the picture from.