Author Topic: i wanna know if you guys agree with him  (Read 3115 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
i wanna know if you guys agree with him
« on: November 04, 2007, 02:31:41 am »
If you don't know, Criss Angel called out this dude who claimed he could talk to the dead & could predict things on his new NBC show (the magic version of american idol basically). The guy tried to attack Criss after that lol, but anyways. Now, I definitely believe in the supernatural stuff. I'm okay disagreeing with Criss, someone I really admire about that. I used to believe in a few people being able to talk to the dead, but this totally changed my mind seeing how passionate he feels about this. Just wanna know if you guys agree with him or your opinions on what he's saying. Please watch this first & wait for it to load so it doesn't keep pausing:
http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=177466

This should be another interesting debate lol.

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 04:14:47 pm »
Im kind of interested in seeing this but the links not working for me because its compressed I think.

can you post it again?

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:40:55 pm »
k i fixed it, it should work now. You might have to wait for it to load but its definitely worth waiting for.

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 07:26:13 pm »
First of all, chriss is right because the Bible condemns inquiry of the dead in both the new and old testament.
for instance in 1 Chronicles when Saul did this
"Thus Saul died for his unfaithfulness with which he had acted faithlessly against the Lord concerning the word of God that he had not kept and also for asking of a spirit medium to make inquiry." (1 Chronicles 10:13)

Then it was flat out spoken of as unacceptable in Deuteronomy:

"10 There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, 11 or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For everybody doing these things is something detestable to God, and on account of these detestable things your God is driving them away from before you." Deuteronomy 18:10-12

I pesonally believe that demons are pretending to be these things such as "ghosts" and the so called dead people talk to. I believe the people that think they are really communicating are deceiving themselves. Criss proves a very good point in that interview. However, he does "magic" which are really just tricks I know, but that's also unscriptural.

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 08:58:21 am »
Oohh I agree, with Criss I was always pretty skeptical about all that kind of stuff yet i wasnt all against the idea but it definitly changes my mind because he really does speak very passionatly about how it's just a trick and they trick people into taking their money and such.

good video.  :D

worded it weird before.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 08:02:11 pm »
Talking to the dead is exactly like psychics. They just make general statements that can apply to 90% to people and let them create their own connections.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 08:04:02 pm »
Talking to the dead is exactly like psychics. They just make general statements that can apply to 90% to people and let them create their own connections. Now I believe that ghosts do exist but I don't believe people talk directly to them.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 10:38:51 pm »
Quote from: "heyheyitsaiste"
Oohh I agree, with Criss I was always pretty skeptical about all that kind of stuff but it definitly changes my mind because he really does speak very passionatly about how it's just a trick and they trick people into taking their money and such.

good video.  :D

yeah they even showed on a mindfreak episode how easy it is to fool people. he showed himself talking to the dead supposedly around a bunch of people then all of a sudden he was a different person (like the person he was speaking to went into his body..his voice changed into a creepy voice) then he flew up in the air really fast. its hard to describe but i was like WTF. I was puzzled. Then at the end when he was in the ambulence he said something like "is it real?" in the creepy voice, then "or just an illusion" & went back to normal just like that to show how fake that crap is.

I can't believe I used to believe sylvia browne..used to watch her all the time on Montel.