Author Topic: Maybe I need to start over.  (Read 3778 times)

Tim Bo Bim

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - tdhblue0925@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Maybe I need to start over.
« on: August 18, 2002, 02:07:39 am »
Hello everyone.  I've been posting a few messages on all the vanessa boards now and then.  However....I'm beginning to feel like a jerk.  :twisted: I know some of you get annoyed when people just jump in to the boards without really getting accepted.  Thus, I thought I'd start over:

:!:  :!:

Hey everyone!  I'm so glad to be here.  This board along with the forum at the official vanessa carlton page is a great fan community.  I'm so glad that the one artist I've ever become extremely addicted to has some great people and a great message board.  :D  :o It all happened one great evening:::::

I was at the Red Rocks Amp. in Colorado.  I had my 4th row General amission seats and I was thrilled to be watching Vanessa Carlton show offer her glowing talent.  That night I became inspired.....

Now I literally listen to her music 18-20 hrs a day and play her songs all the time.  She's inspired me to compose some songs of which I am very proud of.  Now for those singing lessons....Anyhow, somehow I stumbled upon the fate of thinking about vanessa all the time.  Thinking about her music above all.  Her music, although not Christian, has helped me finally become closer to God, in some odd and strange way.  It helps me keep out of trouble, too, because I'm so addicted to her....I don't have time to be addicted to other things like sneaking out or other indescribable addictions.  (I don't do drugs, thank the Lord.)  

You might be surprised to learn that I'm just a 14-year-old, and am going to have my birthday next month.  Yep, I'm just an innocent teen with dreams.  Dreams of becoming something big.  Will I be a musician, or an actor?  A doctor, or a lawyer? I will not say what my true aspiration is, because my days are always changing with the clock of Vanessa's time.

Vanessa is my hero.
Vanessa, you are my hero.

:!:  :!:
So thank you for reading my message.  I hope I will fit in with you all in the boards.  

~ :arrow: Tim
Yes...YES...I'm seeing something!  Ahhh....it's, it's...it's a red door.  NO!  It's black!

;)

~Tim Bo Bim

vive-la-france

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • ICQ Messenger - 165806753
    • MSN Messenger - Thomas2405831
    • View Profile
    • http://perso.club-internet.fr/alain.rouchaud
hello
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2002, 04:14:53 am »
Are you still here ?
Thomas aka Dr Doolittle

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 02:39:12 am »
OMFG!!!!

I knew I had registered on these boards way way way back when, but I had forgot what username I had. I just went searching for other nessaholics from Denver, and accidentally stumbled upon this. I feel so completely different now that 5 years has past... I would never write a post like that! whoa. Funniest thing ever

But I would really like that username back! Can somebody please change it for me? Tim Bo Bim... wtf

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Re: Maybe I need to start over.
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 02:41:10 am »
I especially like this part:

Quote from: "Tim Bo Bim"
(I don't do drugs, thank the Lord.)  

with a capital L!   :lol:

Tim Bo Bim

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - tdhblue0925@msn.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 02:49:22 am »
what up homies it is 4am and I have a life.
Yes...YES...I'm seeing something!  Ahhh....it's, it's...it's a red door.  NO!  It's black!

;)

~Tim Bo Bim

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 07:24:45 am »
Haha, Tim! That's so funny. :D
Joe

mikepepsi

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 07:26:48 am »
I know that having used the web since i was like, 11, I've got some pretty embarrassing splurges spread across the web. C'est la vie!

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 01:23:27 pm »
Quote from: "mikepepsi"
I know that having used the web since i was like, 11, I've got some pretty embarrassing splurges spread across the web. C'est la vie!

Seriously! I wonder what it is that makes us write this stupid shit?