Author Topic: VC on "What's the Buzz" @ abcnews.com  (Read 9353 times)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
VC on "What's the Buzz" @ abcnews.com
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 12:17:04 pm »
Vanessa: "I actually look at it [H&T album] as a story book. And the songs kind of exist as chapters, end of story."
Dumbass interviewer: "Wow, that is incredible."

Mmmmkay? Poor Vanessa, this reporter was TERRIBLE.  :?
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 12:45:39 pm »
well mabey she was like not in the stuido and the like her getting what the lady aws saying was taking a while so she was just like making sure she heard her or something

I liked this interview whoo news! lol =] hopefully it ends up on some news channel.

Thanks for the post

oh and I mean they could have played Nolita Fairytale jeeze!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 12:57:10 pm »
I don't think she looked sad. It's just difficult to do an interview with someone who isn't in the room with you and look interested. She was basically just talking to a camera. That reporter was so fake.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 04:51:25 pm »
wow, the interviewer was mega perky.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 04:57:18 pm »
What do you guys mean the reporter was fake? She's not a music fucking journalist, she's a reporter on ABC news. Watch any news program that features an interview with a musician or any other individual, and they're carried out the same exact way. She was just doing her job, in the format that is required of her by her producers and network. What did you guys honestly expect? Come on, common sense people.

Compared to a lot of reporters on network broadcasted channels, she really wasn't all that bad and was particularly pleasant.

Vanessa was the one looking like she didn't know what she was doing by not looking into the goddamn camera for 90% of the interview. She looked really awkward and wasn't being particularly easy or inviting to interview. This is one of the worst interview's I've seen by her, and it's not because of the reporter.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 08:32:55 pm »
I agree on account of it being one of the worst interviews, but not for that reason..Vanessa seems a little sick of interviews ( not that she's done loads lately, but she has been doing more than usua) and that may have accounted ofr it being so bad...I agree with the person who stated before on this topic that Vanessa doesn't seem to like the promotional area of the music business that much...

Saulo

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 08:46:12 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
What do you guys mean the reporter was fake? She's not a music fucking journalist, she's a reporter on ABC news. Watch any news program that features an interview with a musician or any other individual, and they're carried out the same exact way. She was just doing her job, in the format that is required of her by her producers and network. What did you guys honestly expect? Come on, common sense people.

Compared to a lot of reporters on network broadcasted channels, she really wasn't all that bad and was particularly pleasant.

Vanessa was the one looking like she didn't know what she was doing by not looking into the goddamn camera for 90% of the interview. She looked really awkward and wasn't being particularly easy or inviting to interview. This is one of the worst interview's I've seen by her, and it's not because of the reporter.

Ditto.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 09:23:59 pm »

I don't care if she was not a music reporter. She was annoying and her laugh was contrived. I would never watch the news on any channel she was anchoring.
It's hard to look interested when the only thing you have is a camera in the room.

willc38

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - willc38
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 09:53:57 pm »
i think vanessa didn't look too happy to be there.  but the interviewer was dumb too.  i think both contributed to the bad interview
:D :D :D

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 07:44:54 am »
Quote from: "Steveau"

I don't care if she was not a music reporter. She was annoying and her laugh was contrived. I would never watch the news on any channel she was anchoring.
It's hard to look interested when the only thing you have is a camera in the room.

Do you even watch the news?  :?  It's not hard to look interested infront of a camera, people do it everyday on CNN, ABC, Fox News, NBC, etc. So, Vanessa wasn't obviously in the best of spirits, but she can fucking fake it for 4 minutes I think. It's not that big of a deal.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 08:20:28 am »
So, Vanessa wasn't obviously in the best of spirits, but she can fucking fake it for 4 minutes I think. It's not that big of a deal.

Could not put a "fuck" in every sentence you post please?
This is getting way too rude to my liking. And show more respect to people please.
Ghisy

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 08:25:43 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
So, Vanessa wasn't obviously in the best of spirits, but she can fucking fake it for 4 minutes I think. It's not that big of a deal.

Could not put a "fuck" in every sentence you post please?
This is getting way too rude to my liking. And show more respect to people please.

Um, it's not a form of disrespect to any of you. I just swear a lot. It's a habit. And if anything I'm highly respectful of everyone here for the most part, until they start acting stupid.

And big deal if it's getting way to rude for your liking, I'm not going to change the way I communicate myself because you're being a prude. Just don't read my posts if they bother you so much. Sorry.

If you've noticed I've never actually sweared directly at or about anyone here. SO whatever dude. Must of us are adults here, so I'm sorry if my using the fuck word makes you cry Ghisy. Maybe you should get yourself involved in more adult conversations in the future.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 08:31:25 am »
Dude, I'm just tryin to say: control yourself, you swear a lot in real life, ok but you can refrain yourself from swearing when you type on a message board.
And stop editing your message and being a 2 year-old, the message I typed wasn't supposed to be mean in any way. So end of discussion.
Ghisy

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 08:33:58 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
Dude, I'm just tryin to say: control yourself, you swear a lot in real life, ok but you can refrain yourself from swearing when you type on a message board.
And stop editing your message and being a 2 year-old, the message I typed wasn't supposed to be mean in any way.

I edit my messages because I type fast, and then think of more things to say so instead of making another post, I edit my original post. It's called not spamming the message board with your bullshit.  :)

Sure, it wasn't meant to be mean, but it wasn't your place to tell me jack shit about how I post. Sorry dude.

willc38

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - willc38
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 09:03:04 am »
idk, i swear a lot too, but it's so easy to just take out the swear...when you talk it slips out, but when you type it that won't happen...

idk, i don't swear here because i think it gives myself a bad image.
:D :D :D