Author Topic: Cover art of Heroes and Thieves?  (Read 10206 times)

Nessaholista

Cover art of Heroes and Thieves?
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2007, 12:58:53 am »
Quote from: "serato"
I was thinking that maybe the album will come in a cardbox... and the center may be a hole and the picture or whatever may be under this card box...

I was imagine the same thing. That could be AWESOME   :D

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2007, 04:03:41 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
maybe that is the finished artwork...they could leave the space empty..even though that would be a bit ugly...

urgh! no way- they wouldnt do that. that would be so unbelieveably crappy. If they do i will lose all respect for them.

I also agree with foxes (sorry, name?) I mean they kept putting the release date forward so you would have thought they figured it all out by now :/

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
i'm pretty sure.....
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 12:22:55 pm »
Ok I'm pretty sure that the picture they are gonna use for the cover of Heroes and Thieves is the red picture the used on iTunes for the single of Nolita Fairytale.  I mean it fits prefectly into the little circle.  They probably will just color it a different color. :D  And if you look at the tiny cover on The Inc site the picture from the Nolita Fairytale single off iTunes fits in there perfectly.

soupdujour

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 12:23:29 pm »
She should be nude on the cover with her hands covering her breasts. I think that would be super cute!

pswik91

• View Profile
ummm ok?
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 12:51:29 pm »
She should be nude on the cover with her hands covering her breasts. I think that would be super cute!

I think that picture I said is gonna be on the cover no doubt about it.  But nude?  That's so not even V, it's just trashy. :roll:

soupdujour

• View Profile
Re: ummm ok?
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 01:02:02 pm »
Quote from: "pswik09"

I think that picture I said is gonna be on the cover no doubt about it.  But nude?  That's so not even V, it's just trashy. :roll:

Why is it trashy? The human body is the most beautiful form of art. And Vanessa's hot so there's nothing trashy about it.

pswik91

• View Profile
Cover Art
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 01:32:33 pm »

That's what I'm guessing the cover of Heroes & Thieves will look like.  I use paint to edit this the best I could lol! :D

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 02:00:18 pm »
Actually, I love the nude idea but probably not on this album. The human body IS the greatest work of art, and it would be so beautiful. But its up to Vanessa lol. She's probably not gonna do it.  :lol:

soupdujour

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 02:29:51 pm »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Actually, I love the nude idea but probably not on this album. The human body IS the greatest work of art, and it would be so beautiful. But its up to Vanessa lol. She's probably not gonna do it.  :lol:

I just thought it would be cute because she's used the same style for all her albums and a nude cover would be really edgy and sophisticated.  :D

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 04:20:17 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"

I just thought it would be cute because she's used the same style for all her albums and a nude cover would be really edgy and sophisticated.  :D

Yeah, almost like a model would be. Hehe actually, I'm watching America's Next Top Model right now...  :lol:

soupdujour

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 04:31:42 pm »
Love that show!!

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 05:29:30 pm »
mmm. it's not atrocious. i think i like it more than be not nobody cover, and be not nobody cover and this aren't very similar except for the colors...

it looks like the cover of some leatherbound, elegantly gilded book. like... a book of fairytales. =] yes?
formerly fish_for__stars.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 05:42:26 pm »
well that's what i think it'll look like but i dunno for sure

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 08:39:15 pm »
I am sure we will get some sort of like track list conformation and a final cd cover soon I mean its coming out next month so I would not be surpirsed if all that stuff is released in the next few weeks by The Inc or Universal

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.