Author Topic: The Hills (MTV Series)  (Read 19140 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Re: Spoiled Rich Kids.
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2007, 07:48:10 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"
And Manda, seriously, can you just stop responding to my posts? You're really pathetic.

There is this thing called the ignore button to the right of peoples posts ya know.. and if you didn't, well now ya do.

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2007, 08:23:22 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
And Manda, seriously, can you just stop responding to my posts? You're really pathetic.

There is this thing called the ignore button to the right of peoples posts ya know.. and if you didn't, well now ya do.

Well maybe Manda should use that button then.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 11:17:25 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

Well maybe Manda should use that button then.

Your the one that asked her to stop responding to your posts, she didn't ask you to stop responding to her posts now did she?

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2007, 08:28:34 am »
There has been way too much of the uncalled for replies from soup and a lot of other people recently. Please take a moment to read Rules, Regulations and Schtuff taking special note to 5) Don't be an idiot yourself. Meaning don't spam the forums, don't post wh0re, don't start or contribute to a flame war, please post in the appropriate forum, read other topics before posting and use the search function before starting something new...  

Laura

• View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2007, 03:46:00 pm »
sorry let, but people are sick of soups sarcastic/rude replies and i already pmed a mod about it and nothings been done as far as i know

but i'll try to ignore them

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2007, 10:07:50 pm »
Its okay Laura, its my fight but I thank you for trying to clear things up.  :wink:

As for soup dijon or whatever you call yourself, ignore me if I'm such a pain. Its that simple.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

soupdujour

• View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2007, 08:02:04 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Its okay Laura, its my fight but I thank you for trying to clear things up.  :wink:

As for soup dijon or whatever you call yourself, ignore me if I'm such a pain. Its that simple.

It's soupdujour.  :roll:

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 09:00:25 am »
Soup, if you're so hot, let's see pictures. And if your life is so much like theirs, why are you on the internet so much making rude remarks here?

PS- I watch The Hills sometimes. I'm a 22yo girl, I can't help but understand and laugh at/with them sometimes. Anyway, I think Audrina looks sort of retarded, I think it's mostly because her teeth are really big for her mouth. Lauren, Whitney and Heidi I think are pretty though.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 01:54:19 pm »
I love The Hills :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

soupdujour

• View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 05:19:40 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Soup, if you're so hot, let's see pictures. And if your life is so much like theirs, why are you on the internet so much making rude remarks here?

Uh sorry but I haven't really reached the level of lameness where I post my pictures on public forums.
I have a myspace, but obviously I'm not gonna post it here of all places.

And I'm on this messageboard for a reason.

Manda

• View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2007, 12:52:04 pm »

well you said you don't even like her music so why are you on this message board? hmm...wait, to troll, whore, and piss people off?! I figured it out!!!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

soupdujour

• View Profile
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2007, 02:02:47 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"

well you said you don't even like her music so why are you on this message board? hmm...wait, to troll, whore, and piss people off?! I figured it out!!!

My my. You're smart.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2007, 05:05:22 pm »
Last nights episode was sooooooooooooo good.  This may be a bit off topic of what you guy's are talking about, but what i am saying actually relates to the title of this thread.

I thought it was hilarious when Elody told Heidi how it is...it showed how dumb heidi really is.lol heidi and spencer were such assholes at the restauraunt.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2007, 07:33:33 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Last nights episode was sooooooooooooo good.  This may be a bit off topic of what you guy's are talking about, but what i am saying actually relates to the title of this thread.

I thought it was hilarious when Elody told Heidi how it is...it showed how dumb heidi really is.lol heidi and spencer were such assholes at the restauraunt.

hahaha oh yea! i love how she FINALLY told heidi what she really thought. cuz this whole time you could tell that she didn't agree with what heidi would say about lauren, etc. but she just pretended like she did to be nice. but she was FED up cuz heidi stole her job position. good for her! heidi is ridic.

p.s. has anyone heard heidi's song?! ha! that's a joke.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
The Hills (MTV Series)
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2007, 09:14:19 pm »
Don't forget to listen for "Where It Ends" by 16 Frames on tomorrow's episode. (Monday 9/24)

http://www.myspace.com/16frames