Author Topic: Hey Yall! I'm Baaaaaack!!!!  (Read 5064 times)

MeechNess

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
Hey Yall! I'm Baaaaaack!!!!
« on: April 10, 2003, 07:51:31 pm »
It's me, Babs, if you all forgot... Anyway, if you DIDN'T forget who I am and you haven't assumed so, well, I've been grounded for the past month... No, I wasn't caught doing anything I'm not supposed to do... I was just grounded until I finished 9th grade which, I finished tonight!!! Anyway, obviously, stuff has happened to me within a month...

So, I'll start with the day before I got grounded, it was Thursday, March 13th and my choir class and I were in a music festival, along with 3000 other highschool choir students, the world's best choir(Western Michigan University's choir group) and an orchestra... It was so much fun! You have no idea!!! Ahhh... Our "conductor" was really cool. She made us do these weird noises and mouth movements, it was hilarious.. And of course, my crush looked so adorable in his black suit and silver tie, hehehehe....

Then, well, nothing really exciting happened, except.. my crush found out that I have a crush on him... At the music festival I decided to tell a couple more of my closer friends about my crush on Jordan since Andria and Jeff already knew... SO... I come into choir class the day after and they're all having him guess who has the crush on him.. lol.. So, I just decided to join in with giving him clues.. So, then, Jeff finally gives him the BIGGEST clue you could possibly give without actually saying it's me... He said, "She plays guitar" and then Jordan pointed to me so I nodded yes... But, our friendship hasn't been any different since then... I'm so glad!

Oh, I'm going to see my sister tomorrow! I haven't seen her since August so, I'm happy about that... I have to skip school(choir) so, that's not that great but, for my sister, I'll skip it!!!! So, yeah, tomorrow should be fun!! hehe....

Moved to Introduce Yourself -Vulturemod

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2003, 07:59:56 pm »
Hey there! :) It is good to see you back, some of us were getting worried ;).

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Wonkies

• Ex-Mod
  • You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - W0nkies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.neverbrokenmusic.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2003, 08:07:15 pm »
BABSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Good to see you back! :D

http://www.neverbrokenmusic.com
"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try." -Homer Simpson

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2003, 08:50:13 pm »
hi hunny! Your story is so cute! I remember those times! Glad to see you back :)

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2003, 08:53:13 pm »
Hey Babs welcome back, it's nice to see some old familiar faces around

Mike
.........the one and only!

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2003, 04:30:23 am »
Babs, there you are.
I miss our conversations on AIM, dear.

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2003, 06:17:15 am »
hey my dear! Good to see you again!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Steavis

• MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2003, 06:37:10 am »
Babsie! I missed you much lady!
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

David Hart

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2003, 06:41:20 am »
Babs! Where have you been? I missed you! Welcome back!

LimeTwister

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2003, 09:41:21 am »
BABS!!

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2003, 10:01:07 am »
hey girlie!

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2003, 01:42:21 pm »
BABS!!!! i was wondering where you were... miss talkin to ya! :-) we'll havta catch up soon on aim!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

ChocoNutz

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - popjuliane
    • View Profile
OMG! It's Babs!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2003, 03:39:56 pm »
:D
Hi, Girl! I missed you a lot!!
Good to know you're having fun!!!
Bye
Jules

Daniel

• View Profile
    • http://www.spam.com
    • Email
Re: Hey Yall! I'm Baaaaaack!!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2003, 03:58:27 pm »
Quote from: "MeechNess"
It's me, Babs, if you all forgot... Anyway, if you DIDN'T forget who I am and you haven't assumed so, well, I've been grounded for the past month... No, I wasn't caught doing anything I'm not supposed to do... I was just grounded until I finished 9th grade which, I finished tonight!!! Anyway, obviously, stuff has happened to me within a month...

So, I'll start with the day before I got grounded, it was Thursday, March 13th and my choir class and I were in a music festival, along with 3000 other highschool choir students, the world's best choir(Western Michigan University's choir group) and an orchestra... It was so much fun! You have no idea!!! Ahhh... Our "conductor" was really cool. She made us do these weird noises and mouth movements, it was hilarious.. And of course, my crush looked so adorable in his black suit and silver tie, hehehehe....

Then, well, nothing really exciting happened, except.. my crush found out that I have a crush on him... At the music festival I decided to tell a couple more of my closer friends about my crush on Jordan since Andria and Jeff already knew... SO... I come into choir class the day after and they're all having him guess who has the crush on him.. lol.. So, I just decided to join in with giving him clues.. So, then, Jeff finally gives him the BIGGEST clue you could possibly give without actually saying it's me... He said, "She plays guitar" and then Jordan pointed to me so I nodded yes... But, our friendship hasn't been any different since then... I'm so glad!

Oh, I'm going to see my sister tomorrow! I haven't seen her since August so, I'm happy about that... I have to skip school(choir) so, that's not that great but, for my sister, I'll skip it!!!! So, yeah, tomorrow should be fun!! hehe....

Moved to Introduce Yourself -Vulturemod

Welcome back!  :)

Daniel

MeechNess

• AOL Instant Messenger - Faeryshroom
    • View Profile
Hey!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2003, 08:42:20 pm »
Yay, thanks for the "welcome back"ness! I'm so glad to be back! Thing is, my fingers have to get used to the feel of the keys all over again! hahahahaha... I'm sure I'll manage that easily enough! Well, yeah.... IM me and tell me what's been going on with you since I was last here!!!!!

Oh yes, how stupid of me to have forgotten to mention such a thing? Last Friday(4th) my parents and I went out to meet my new nephews and their new grandsons. Man, they are just too adorable!!! I didn't want to hold them because I wasn't feeling so wonderful(all last week I had "acute sinusitis"). The twins look nothing alike! Ryan has a full head of hair and a squarish face and Eric is bald with a rounder face.. They both weigh pretty much the same and my half/step sister said they weren't premies..

Yeah, and some other things that I don't want to stir up here so, if you want to know about it, IM me.. hehe...
Love you guys soooo much!!! Gorsh I missed y'all!!!!