NESSAholics.com™
March 28, 2017, 09:44:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanessa Appearances / Magazines  (Read 36318 times)
PianoPlayer12
Fine as dandelions

anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com Mattia1045
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 10:56:00 pm »

on the Regis and Kelly site..Vanessa is listed under the guest for tuesday and it shows the album cover, and says she will perform Nolita Fairytale on the live stage.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
PianoPlayer12
Fine as dandelions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 11:00:57 pm »

you can buy HaT on the Jay Leno site:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/calendar/10082007.shtml

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
Martin.
Keepin' secrets at midnight

Connected to a million stars and lights.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 11:47:21 pm »

I wonder if it will be with a band?

PianoPlayer12
Fine as dandelions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 11:48:47 pm »

Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
I wonder if it will be with a band?

Im thinking it probably will be. it was when she performed WH on Jay leno...and im sure she'll do the same with regis.

Martin.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 11:56:00 pm »

cool.

Dancernl
Fine as dandelions

balletstar86
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 06:02:49 am »

Watching Regis right now and they've been promo-ing her performance tomorrow!  First they showed a clip from the ATM video and I thought "are you kidding me?  She has this awesome single out, HaT is getting great reviews and comes out on the day of her appearance, and they play freaking ATM??"  But the next clip they showed was from the Nolita video, so it's all good.

It is a crime to kill a neighbor, and an act of heroism to kill an enemy.  But who is an enemy and who is a neighbor is purely a matter of social definition.  - E.R. Leach
Nanc77
Make me high on lullabies

lopez1377
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 11:03:13 am »

one of my friends is a producer for the CW11 NYC and she knows i love Vanessa. She said she was going to try and get an interview written into the segment with her performance!!! Excited to see what will happen... although she did tell me that they didn't have a good experience with Vanessa the last time she was there.... Sad

"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"
PianoPlayer12
Fine as dandelions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 11:03:50 am »

Quote from: "Nanc77"
one of my friends is a producer for the CW11 NYC and she knows i love Vanessa. She said she was going to try and get an interview written into the segment with her performance!!! Excited to see what will happen... although she did tell me that they didn't have a good experience with Vanessa the last time she was there.... Sad

oooo...did she say what happened???

rainforestspirit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 04:39:27 pm »

I have class tomorrow during Regis and Kelly and my VCR is doing strange things - will someone give a recap please? THANK YOU!!

itsthefiveofus
You never thought it'd hurt so bad

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 05:47:07 pm »

Quote from: "rainforestspirit"
I have class tomorrow during Regis and Kelly and my VCR is doing strange things - will someone give a recap please? THANK YOU!!

mhmm! we just recentley got The Dish Network (sucks!!!) and it wont let us freaking record anything! plus I am at school

so can anyone recap or record it is there a way to record it and put it on the computer? someone did that with the NF music video on VH1 I think.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.
Martin.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 05:50:12 pm »

i hope someone manages to put it on youtube. Sad

it sucks living in england.

Saulo
Willing and Able to... Run

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 06:51:42 pm »

Someone will for sure record it and put it on YouTube/for download. I will be at school as well so I won't be able to record it. Damn the English test I have tomorrow, if it wasn't for that, I would totally just cut class to watch it. lol
Steveau
VCUBs
Fine as dandelions

OLD man whistling

Steveau98
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 07:08:00 pm »

I will try to capture everything I will get here in Los Angeles but could someone do me a favor and capture the Today Show on Friday because I want to see Colbie Caillat and it's on at the same time but it's nationwide and the Vanessa is local.
lavender skies
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 08:13:00 pm »

I'm TiVoing it tomorrow so I will try and put it up.

Nanc77

lopez1377
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2007, 09:40:40 pm »

Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Quote from: "Nanc77"

oooo...did she say what happened???

Well Vanessa was performing white houses but since there wasn't much buzz around her, she only got about 2 mins of airplay on her song. My friend said that whenever they cut to commercial she yelled out sarcastically " Well I guess I'm not finishing that song!" and got up from the piano and stormed off. She wasn't very polite to the crew and hasn't been asked back since. So i guess they decided to give her another try even though my friend is still skeptical about her attitude

"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: