Author Topic: What's in???  (Read 4918 times)

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
What's in???
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 03:02:11 am »
Here(in the united arab emirates), it's amazing how many people wear designer clothes......i see girls at school wearing diorand gucci on a daily basis....and we do have a uniform...........
Other than that, people wear some of the british brand names( as we do have alot of those stores here) and ALOT of H&M....
I mostly wear stuff I get from the US, like AE, aeropostale,nike, old navy, and some vintage....

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
What's in???
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 03:41:28 am »
Quote from: "Journey_to"
Here(in the united arab emirates), it's amazing how many people wear designer clothes......i see girls at school wearing diorand gucci on a daily basis....and we do have a uniform...........
Other than that, people wear some of the british brand names( as we do have alot of those stores here) and ALOT of H&M....
I mostly wear stuff I get from the US, like AE, aeropostale,nike, old navy, and some vintage....

Sorry to interrupt your thread, but can you tell me of some british clothing companies/designers?  I've seen people wear what appears like british clothing styles and might experiment with it later.  I think it might be my personal style...not sure.  I'm going to look into it.  You can PM me(as can anyone.) with info.

thanks

P.S. I'm a guy.

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
What's in???
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 10:42:31 am »
I can ask a friend for you, he wears lots of designer clothes here =]

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
What's in???
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 11:56:46 am »
A&F, AE, Hollister, Forever 21, Volcom, Adio, Fox, Roxy, Quiksilver, Billabong, O'Neill, all those surf type brands.
Sometimes Junk Food and other graphic-tee shirt brands are popular.
There's like a sect of people (including myself) who are into Urban Outfitters.

And for the girls who can afford it, True Religion jeans are HUGE.  I love their jeans- they're so stylish, long-lasting and comfortable!
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
What's in???
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 12:23:58 pm »
Hehe living in NH doesn't really help out much in fashion but in school now, a lot of people are wearing AnF, AE <3, Aeropostale <3, hollister, Ralph Lauren, HOT TOPIC! <3, a little of Gap. That's basically all the ones for all the sexes.

I personally <3 AE, Aeropostale and Hot Topic... my favorite stores...

But what's really big on the girls now is Charlotte Russe, everyone's wearing stylish dresses and accessories and it doesn't cost that much!

windycity

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
is this a jl sweater?
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 08:58:34 pm »
[img]http://www.bikudo.com/photo-stock/747260.jpg(/img)
windycity