Author Topic: Planning My 21st Birthday  (Read 5003 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Planning My 21st Birthday
« on: September 30, 2007, 09:48:41 pm »
I turn 21 in April and it usually lands on spring break, if it doesn't I'm still going to take a few days off.

First I was thinking of maybe going to Acapulco or something.

Then, I wanted to watch the Chippendales in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes, yummy...But my aunt said the show wasn't that great.

But now, I was thinking of maybe visiting Milford, Pennsylvania, Vanessa's hometown since it was rated the #1 amazing/cool small town in America. But when I was looking up hotels and stuff all they had were like Comfort Inn's and little nasty motels that were rated pretty low. If you live in the area I would appreciate any help, it would honestly be a really fun trip.

Unless there are some other ideas?

I'm just really excited because when I turn 21 I will be able to do so much more!!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:19:53 pm »
Why don't you do something normal and go get wasted at a club with your friends?

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:39:08 pm »
i don't know if i'd go to acapulco since mexicos's drinking age isn't enforced and the fun of turning 21 is going to places you couldn't go before...

i spent my 21st birthday in london, and while it was amazing because it was st. patrick's day and there were a lot of irish celebrations going on, part of me still wishes i could have been in the U.S where being 21 actually meant something

i would take a road trip with some friends maybe up to san francisco or somewhere and hit the town... it'll be more exciting to do it in a new city
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

twilightcarnival

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - distantskies93@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - twilightcarnival
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - runningridermado@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 09:55:12 pm »
Whoa, you're gonna be 21?
Have a good birthday, sorry Im not more helpful with this post. Um, Im sure you'll think of something :D

And as I sit here in this dark room
All I seem to feel is light...

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 10:03:24 pm »
Well that was another thing, my best friend who is like a sister to me lives in San Francisco. She goes to the Academy of Art College so I may go visit her for my birthday and let her take me out, but she's not 21 and won't be for a few more months. I don't drink so I don't really care to go to a club or anything like that. No thanks, can't stand being around others who drink and get "wasted."

thanks for the suggestions.  :D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 10:24:44 pm »
Well hell, I was going to say come up to San Francisco and we could get mega super hella thrashed, end up in a fight, and end up sleeping in the gutter.  So much for that idea.  sheesh.  April is around my half birthday, so you could celebrate your birthday and I could celebrate my birthday and a half.

But oh wellz.  :wink:

(Nevermind that you don't really know me.)

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 10:32:35 pm »
Yeah, drinking is not part of my 21st, sorry.

I prefer not to sleep in the gutter and getting raped!  8O haha

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 10:49:40 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Yeah, drinking is not part of my 21st, sorry.

I prefer not to sleep in the gutter and getting raped!  8O haha

Raped?  I'd protect you from that.  Besides, you can't rape the willing.  After ten shots of Green Chauteuse....erm...anyway, I'm going to shut up now because I'm just joking anyway.   :lol:

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 10:51:33 pm »
So do you have any idea what you are going to do for your birthday?  I could come up with a few ideas...

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 10:53:22 pm »
I want to get out of LA...Visit some place new, but definitely not out of the country. My family has been to New York a a few times, they all say its not that great and a little dangerous for me to go alone, so New York is out. Maybe Boston or something.

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 10:55:24 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
I want to get out of LA...Visit some place new, but definitely not out of the country. My family has been to New York a a few times, they all say its not that great and a little dangerous for me to go alone, so New York is out. Maybe Boston or something.

Do you like nature?

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 10:58:20 pm »
Not interested in being homeless, starving, and filthy with bugs for my birthday so no...nature is out. haha

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 11:00:23 pm »
Oh! You could go on a cruise.  A single's cruise...or if you have a boyfriend at the time you could go on a romantic cruise.  There might be some drinking but you could avoid it for the most part if you wanted.  April might be too early for Alaska, but there might be other places you could go.  I've never been on one but I've heard they can be alot of fun.

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 11:14:42 pm »
That sounds like a good idea!! Alaska would be fun. Thanks Tylor now I have another good idea to add to my list!  :D

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 11:19:50 pm »
Let me see if I can come up with some other ideas.  You'll have a hard time choosing.  :D lol