Author Topic: SoapNet  (Read 5020 times)

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
SoapNet
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 11:04:13 am »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
So, is she going to like... play "scary haunted house music" before the show starts or something? Watch it be really cheesey with spider webs and jack-o-laterns all over the stage. Haha.

hahaha that would be AWESOME if it's cheesey like that.lol

I think it'd be neat if she covered like... "This Is Halloween" from the Nightmare Before Christmas. lol It'd be awesome is she had a little segment in her shows dedicated to like, this haunted house theme she's cooked up.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
SoapNet
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 11:05:50 am »
So, is she going to like... play "scary haunted house music" before the show starts or something? Watch it be really cheesey with spider webs and jack-o-laterns all over the stage. Haha.

I think it'd be neat if she covered like... "This Is Halloween" from the Nightmare Before Christmas. lol It'd be awesome is she had a little segment in her shows dedicated to like, this haunted house theme she's cooked up.

oooo that would be neat. ya she has to do something like that if it's halloween themed.
its sort of a weird theme for the album considering its a happy album...lol the  only song that really fits into the 'spooky' theme is Fools Like Me.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
SoapNet
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 11:07:39 am »

oooo that would be neat. ya she has to do something like that if it's halloween themed.
its sort of a weird theme for the album considering its a happy album...lol the  only song that really fits into the 'spooky' theme is Fools Like Me.

Fools Like Me lost all it's potential for being "spooky" when they added that whistling in the begining. lol Well, at least we have her other darker songs like She Floats and The Wreckage.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
SoapNet
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 11:21:52 am »

Fools Like Me lost all it's potential for being "spooky" when they added that whistling in the begining. lol Well, at least we have her other darker songs like She Floats and The Wreckage.

Ya i agree aboutt the whistling..that kinda killed the beginning of the song for me ..

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<