Author Topic: How do you think the "Hands On Me" video will look  (Read 8468 times)

Butz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
How do you think the "Hands On Me" video will look
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2007, 07:58:36 am »
Quote from: "Journey_to"
Up next for Carlton is a January trip to India.

from http://www.modbee.com/scene/story/151887.html

Perhaps that has something to do with the video......just thinking...it's probably not relevant at all...

AAAH, I really didn't think they were gonna do that! It would suck if it turned out, it's a private holiday..

Better film the video there!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2007, 08:11:20 am »
It said hands on me is now expected to come out in late January, my B-day is January 29th, a tuesday! THATS WHEN MOST music albums, vids and songs come out!!! wow happy Birthday to me!!! i was gonna send V an invitation to my b-day but i guess she'll be in India hopefully she'lll be back!

serato

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2007, 08:47:01 am »
That's how I had imagine the video (sorry for my english... :p)

Starts with she in a dark room sitting on the piano and starts to play the intro and the "I first saw you..." then the camera fades away get out of a Tv and then we see a video store with Vanessa behind the balcony seeing a guy getting out of the store... then she follows him... along the street and everything else... then she walks in a subway hall (i always thought of something like the the subway hall of the movie "Irreversible" with Monica Bellucci)... then startsts to walk up on some round stairs... and then she's in a big green garden... she walks through the garden and we see big trees, waterfall and everything like that around her... then we see a big buddhist church (something like this: http://static2.bareka.com/photos/medium/377145/templo-caminho-ilumina-central.jpg) and the she walks up the stairs... and when she opens the Big doors we see a Choir on both sides of the door singing the "hands on me.... hands on me" making a way to a piano and then all around her turn dark, we just see a the piano... she walks to the piano and starts to play the "I first saw you..." part... just like in the beggining...

I wonder if anyone understood this crazy thing with my all wrong english! ;P

Find me on Facebook

ThomasEj

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 04:55:34 am »
Quote from: "serato"
That's how I had imagine the video (sorry for my english... :p)

Starts with she in a dark room sitting on the piano and starts to play the intro and the "I first saw you..." then the camera fades away get out of a Tv and then we see a video store with Vanessa behind the balcony seeing a guy getting out of the store... then she follows him... along the street and everything else... then she walks in a subway hall (i always thought of something like the the subway hall of the movie "Irreversible" with Monica Bellucci)... then startsts to walk up on some round stairs... and then she's in a big green garden... she walks through the garden and we see big trees, waterfall and everything like that around her... then we see a big buddhist church (something like this: http://static2.bareka.com/photos/medium/377145/templo-caminho-ilumina-central.jpg) and the she walks up the stairs... and when she opens the Big doors we see a Choir on both sides of the door singing the "hands on me.... hands on me" making a way to a piano and then all around her turn dark, we just see a the piano... she walks to the piano and starts to play the "I first saw you..." part... just like in the beggining...

I wonder if anyone understood this crazy thing with my all wrong english! ;P

wow. i'm pretty impressed. the idea is quite good. now we need some people to wot a little bit on it ;)
it sounds quite good if you're able to imagine this :)
Everything changes Friends become strangers
What we hold so dear slips away
The past keeps on fading, but I'll never forget you