Author Topic: where is VC in "Best of 2007" charts?  (Read 2583 times)

charmed23

• Make me high on lullabies
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ordinary_charm
    • View Profile
    • Email
where is VC in "Best of 2007" charts?
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:54:21 pm »
Amazon.com:
NF is at #61 in "Editor Picks: Best Songs of 2007" and #97 in Top-selling Songs of 2007!!! u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-e-a-b-l-e. No way can NF chart in Top-selling songs. Everytime I check its positions, it is always around #3000. I don't get it.
In contrast, H&T did much much better than NF but it is nowhere to be found in those Year-end chart. I don't get it, again.

If you find anything about VC's positions or voting in Year-end charts, please post.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 01:05:15 am »
thats awesome!!!
:D :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: where is VC in "Best of 2007" charts?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 07:24:29 am »
Quote from: "charmed23"

In contrast, H&T did much much better than NF but it is nowhere to be found in those Year-end chart. I don't get it, again.

8O

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:04:59 pm »
YAY!!

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 12:05:22 pm »
Quote from: "ste_uel"

8O

That's because albums are a different category than singles, and H&T only has under 30,000 in sales, it's not going to make any lists.

So, the album has sold on average of about 10 dollars a copy, I see it going for 12 something now in some stores, but when it first came out it was on sale for 10 bucks, and most of the album's sales were made around when it first released.

So, $10 x 30,000 copies = $300,000

That's not much. At all. Let's hope the Inc can at least make the money back it spent on producing the record.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:13:50 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"

8O

That's because albums are a different category than singles, and H&T only has under 30,000 in sales, it's not going to make any lists.

So, the album has sold on average of about 10 dollars a copy, I see it going for 12 something now in some stores, but when it first came out it was on sale for 10 bucks, and most of the album's sales were made around when it first released.

That's not much. At all. Let's hope the Inc can at least make the money back it spent on producing the record.

She only gets 50 cents every copy she sells...
I;m terrible at math...15,000 dollars...

i think.
Peace
Adriann

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 02:17:55 pm »
Quote from: "AisforAdrn"

8O

i think.

Honestly I'm really not worried as to how much Vanessa herself is making, she just toured. So she should be doing fine for the time being. And with royalties still coming from ATM and such (The Zales commercial, a movie studio using Ordinary Day for a trailer, etc), she's pretty much all set for the forseeable future.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 06:17:52 pm »
Quote from: "AisforAdrn"

8O

i think.

Honestly I'm really not worried as to how much Vanessa herself is making, she just toured. So she should be doing fine for the time being. And with royalties still coming from ATM and such (The Zales commercial, a movie studio using Ordinary Day for a trailer, etc), she's pretty much all set for the forseeable future.

yes i dont think she'll be having any money problems in the future...she doesnt seem like the kinda person who would blow all of her money on material things...im sure she has ALOT saved up for the future....

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 10:50:38 am »
Yeah! I believe she got a lot of $ with ATM