Poll

do you dig Christinas latest album?

Yes
18 (58.1%)
No
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: April 12, 2003, 01:07:53 pm

Author Topic: Christina Aguilera's album "stripped"  (Read 9416 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Christina Aguilera's album "stripped"
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2003, 03:54:42 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
I like it alot...  I never was a fan of her's until recently, but the more i Listen and the more i see "dieary/driven/ture story" type shows, I've become a big fan...  

and image be damned.. This girl's got talent...

Amen! couldn't have said the last part of your comment better myself  8)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2003, 03:11:46 pm »
i think it's really good! she may dress kinda sluty, but you cant deny her talent! that girl can definatly sing!
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2003, 04:24:28 am »
The video for dirrty was ::speechless::

Mike
.........the one and only!

LimeTwister

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2003, 05:08:51 am »
Quote from: "blackvulture"
she looks like a goth chick... which is actually kinda hot. but then she sheds the black and turns all white and nasty.

i didn't mind the white, I didn't like the shaved hair dew thingy after the white.

VanessaLove8

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - no
    • AOL Instant Messenger - no
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - no
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Christina Aguilera's album "stripped"
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2003, 12:14:45 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
Do you guys dig her latest album? I personally think it's good. great she actually did some writing on the album and her voice really stands out in this album in my opinion.  8) one of my favorite albums from my collection.

Keyword there is SOME she has NO tallent. Her last album was horrible too. She doesn't know how to write music and all her stupid songs sound like the same one. I met her at the holiday Inn and swam with her after a concert... :roll:  nice lady but she is a horrible person... She shouldn't have became famous.... lets ask this to hollywood... If she was fat would you like her? The anwser is no! Shes getting pretty big and what a way to get attion doing Dirtty..."Oh well it's the way i express my self..." or do you like this one... " It's me i found myself and put it in this record....Dirtty is what i feel..." Yeah nice way to get attion... don't you think? naked is the key... i bet of nessa was naked too....all the boys would love her for that not her music and her looks already.... christina is just so attion hungrey and not tallented....AT ALL!  :roll:  :evil:  :oops:  :x  :?  8O

GO AWAY CHRISTINA!!!! Err....she bugs me so much.... you got me all riled up!!! lol :twisted:
Mable Nessaholic forever!

irishfan123

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2003, 12:20:27 pm »
Quote from: "VanessaLove8"
Do you guys dig her latest album? I personally think it's good. great she actually did some writing on the album and her voice really stands out in this album in my opinion.  8) one of my favorite albums from my collection.

Keyword there is SOME she has NO tallent. Her last album was horrible too. She doesn't know how to write music and all her stupid songs sound like the same one. I met her at the holiday Inn and swam with her after a concert... :roll:  nice lady but she is a horrible person... She shouldn't have became famous.... lets ask this to hollywood... If she was fat would you like her? The anwser is no! Shes getting pretty big and what a way to get attion doing Dirtty..."Oh well it's the way i express my self..." or do you like this one... " It's me i found myself and put it in this record....Dirtty is what i feel..." Yeah nice way to get attion... don't you think? naked is the key... i bet of nessa was naked too....all the boys would love her for that not her music and her looks already.... christina is just so attion hungrey and not tallented....AT ALL!  :roll:  :evil:  :oops:  :x  :?  8O

GO AWAY CHRISTINA!!!! Err....she bugs me so much.... you got me all riled up!!! lol :twisted:

Em, hello! She's a brilliant singer, nobody can take that away from her! your just full of crap! O.k her music might not be the best around but she's a VERY talented singer.

irishfan123

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2003, 12:24:31 pm »
Does anyone else think she's an untalented singer?

Jameson

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - hollyoccala
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2003, 12:26:27 pm »
i agree, she is a very talented singer. :D

8)  8O
Quote from: Nicole
My breasts are so big... I never see my feet

"i Pity the fool..."

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2003, 03:33:32 pm »

Err, it's your opinion. But your also kind of a hypocrite to. You say if Vanessa started dressing like that or something people wouldn't love her for her music? So your saying it's just about the music right?? but wait you don't like Chris because of the way she dresses? that so does not make sense. It's all about the music for me baby, she can dress however she want's. Let her have fun.

VanessaLove8

• MSN Messenger - no
    • AOL Instant Messenger - no
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - no
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2003, 11:49:15 am »
Quote from: "irishfan123"

Em, hello! She's a brilliant singer, nobody can take that away from her! your just full of crap! O.k her music might not be the best around but she's a VERY talented singer.

Em... NO she isn't at all... She is a very bbad singer.... have you seen her with out her make up? Yeah...its uglier than ugly. I have been to 4 of her conserts and BOOO!!! I have also swam with him in the holiday Inn... so dude....please dont yell at me if i have met her and seen her live... 8O  :roll:
Mable Nessaholic forever!

LimeTwister

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2003, 12:37:58 pm »

Em... NO she isn't at all... She is a very bbad singer.... have you seen her with out her make up? Yeah...its uglier than ugly.

lol, so making you ugly makes you a bad singer?? that is news to me...

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2003, 03:00:09 pm »
Thank you LimeTwister. Some people I sware...

skyestar

• AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2003, 06:15:07 pm »
i liked the album. it's pretty good. i personally think her stylist hates her. i just don't get her outfits. anyone care to explain?

???

but at least she gained weight since

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2003, 07:06:51 pm »
What is it with you people? I sware...pfft! You guys, Christina is just living while she can...you know "live while you can"? let her have some fun. She's still a young artist, she's just experimenting, trying new things. Learning from her mistakes. If she want's to get dirrty by all means let her get dirrty, and let it all loose. Some outfits of hers are provokitive I guess you could say, but what young female singer like her doesn't dress like that? Look at Britney, J-Lo shaken her booty, Lil Kim 8O
Chris has got the voice unlike these other fakes, you can't deny that.

Sorry but I just felt like expressing my opinion, im not trying to pick a fight  :wink:

skyestar

• AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2003, 08:59:19 pm »
i didn't comment on her dressing provacatively. I think that her clothing is just not .. attractive. but you're right, it is her life. and again we're all just sharing our opinions :-)