Author Topic: Misheard Lyrics?  (Read 30003 times)

AlexanderLaska

Re: Misheard Lyrics?
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2012, 08:39:14 pm »
This isn't as funny, but in "Nolita Fairytale" I used to think it was "movies in the afternooooon."  Like, I was CERTAIN.

Oh and "cuz I lose my way searching for state's rights."  Again, I was TOTALLY certain that was right.  Oooops.  Bahaha maybe if Ron Paul sang the song... ;)

fizzybubblespop

• Make me high on lullabies
  • http://i.imgur.com/saOJMlL.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2012, 09:47:16 am »
Oh and "cuz I lose my way searching for state's rights."  Again, I was TOTALLY certain that was right.  Oooops.  Bahaha maybe if Ron Paul sang the song... ;)

Hahaha! That just make me laugh out loud! :D

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2012, 09:57:58 am »

LOL me too! Maybe she could make a special remix version for Ron Paul's campaign? Lol

Ships On Gray Seas

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Me on facebook
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2012, 02:56:20 pm »
In Private Radio, is it "Find me out of my pillow" or "I'm finally out of my pillow"?

beatriz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2012, 04:43:17 pm »
In Private Radio, is it "Find me out of my pillow" or "I'm finally out of my pillow"?

I'm finally out of my pillow  ;)

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2012, 07:09:42 pm »
Oh I thought she said, "And fly me out of my pillow." I've misheard so many of her lyrics it's insane.

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2012, 06:00:57 pm »
Oh and "cuz I lose my way searching for state's rights."  Again, I was TOTALLY certain that was right.  Oooops.  Bahaha maybe if Ron Paul sang the song... ;)

LOL me too! Maybe she could make a special remix version for Ron Paul's campaign? Lol

Oh my gosh I don't even want to THINK about that hahaha

In Dear California, I thought up until *too* recently that it was "me and my pop and the open road."  Like, road trip with your dad... fun?

Oh also in Hear the Bells: "Stone cakes, try to concentrate..." even though I know the real lyrics, I'm still fairly certain that's what she's saying XD
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 06:04:50 pm by AlexanderLaska »

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2012, 02:33:09 pm »
when i read this i thought there was a new song called "misheard" and this was a thread asking for the lyrics hahaha. a little heartattack.