Author Topic: 12/16/07 Christmas show in San Jose, CA (review)  (Read 10297 times)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
12/16/07 Christmas show in San Jose, CA (review)
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 06:39:11 am »
THANK YOU SO MUCH KATIA I LOVED THOSE PROMOTIONAL CARDS!!!!!!!!!! where did you get those???
The concert was great! V sang about 7 or eight songs, people were screaming an d recording her it was great. i will post pictures later today as i have to get ready for school. but i just HAVE to tell you my nessa adventure.

So after she finished singing my mom had the idea to wait at the backstage entrance because V most likely wont be there after the show. so we did. we waited for about 20 minutes and she, lord victor and her body guard walked out the door. V was standing around for a while but i was not allowed to go to her because the backstage area was like a parking  lot and there was security guarding it. so i watched v for a while, Victor went potty and she had to leave. Hoping she would stop and let me give the her the duct tape roses and maybe sign my shirt. but she didnt. Her mean driver went like 40 mph and literally almost ran me over.  :cry:

that man is so mean, he remembered me from the SF concert i think and hated me there, cause i was 1st in line and begged him to go on V's bus with the 6 other people.

So then my mom and i walked over to the fairmont hotel where V was staying and i waited to talk to one of thse people behind the big desk. they knew nothing, but they had to they werent allowed to tell us.

I really wouldve liked to give V the roses that i spent hours making each petal just right and putting my love into them. but i think she had to catch a plane to NY because there was a 10:00 flight to there and she may have been going to the airport.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 07:11:28 am »
Thanks for the pics. Vanessa's posing face is always the same, lol. Love it.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 11:23:53 am »
Wow! First, I could not believe that people were there that early. We were there like 3 hours or more early and it was already crazy. But we had some friends to keep us company and warm beverages to keep us warm.  :wink:

So it was GA Seated and we were like 8 rows back which sucked but we were there so whatever. Well when BSB came out (3 of them) people started to rush the stage and then it was encouraged so I was off. Man those kids were so loud. As you can tell from the pictures we were pretty tight in there. I was so glad V was first.

It was great as always. Love what the guitar adds, beautiful. Vanessa mentioned how it was her last show of the year. She's had a pretty busy last few months so I am sure she's ready for some rest.

Not sure what my videos will be as I was continually bumped and trying to get between girls' heads for the shot and the stupid dude who insisted on trying to sing, loudly although he clearly did not know the words. Before  Home I had enough and told him so and to not ruin the song for me, please. Yeah! Bastard.

Who knew Elliot had so many fans, wow those kids were crazy for him.

And don't be offended by Mark. He's so not mean. You just have to remember that he is responsible for Vanessa and is only looking out for her, her schedule and sometimes has to be the bad guy. He did have to get her to the airport so they did not have much time. You'll have your chance again, I am sure. Glad you were there to represent.

I will try and get to my videos later today, it's been a busy week from flying to Portland for Brandi on Friday, so hold on.   :)

hearingballads

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 02:04:04 pm »
I am SOOOOOO jealous! I live near the area and couldn't make it! How sad....I didn't know until it was already halfway into the free concert. Does anyone know when her tour will start up again?! I can't wait to go to my first vanessa carlton concert. I am such a big fan! ;(

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2007, 02:47:22 pm »
sounds like it ws fun. thanks for the reviews and stuff. :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2007, 06:52:30 pm »
god i love that intro to white houses.

awalker264

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2007, 08:12:55 pm »
She sounds amazing, Wish I was there.
awalker264

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 11:25:26 pm »
Quote from: "devil in the dark"
god i love that intro to white houses.
me too!

I hope Let got a few of the other songs too because the guitar stuff even in Ordinary Day was amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

awalker264

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Who's to say
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 11:42:00 pm »
WOW! Thanks for the posting the links, I like the way she change Who's to say it sounds nice.

"And who are they anyway
 they don't know"
awalker264

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2007, 12:39:27 am »
Quote from: "kaysha"
Quote from: "ILoveHanson"
why are you so far back in line? did the bsb fans start lining up like, last night?
lol, yes apparently.

and BSB wasn't even performing.

There was lots of screaming and squeeling.

We rushed the stage anyway tho.  Let was close to the front and I was a few rows back cuz i was trying to avoid the scary BSB fans.

BSB fans are always at events whether BSB perform or not lol. & BSB fans aren't scary (well most aren't haha) we just wanna show people they still have fans & show the guys that we still support them :) why did you think they were scary? your supposed to scream & squeel at concerts  :razz:

Martin.

• Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2007, 03:11:22 am »
Thanks for the vidoes!

She sounds great and the crowd sounded like they loved her!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2007, 05:28:04 am »
sound like the videos are interesting! I want to see them but I am at school...damn school computers!!! oh well...

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2007, 07:35:46 am »
I could hear myself screaming in one of them! lol i had so much fun that night. im still uploading pictures,(super busy here im a stage manager for a play) i took like 50 of them so itll be fun to see once they are posted

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2007, 01:29:45 pm »
Just saw the vids! They are some good stuff! I love the intro to Who's to Say! just the whole recoarding is amazing! *as I download* love how she stopped for a few seconds and it was just the guitar!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.