Author Topic: Does this allowed?  (Read 1425 times)

imm4n

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://fan-sites.org/vanessa-carlton
Does this allowed?
« on: December 28, 2007, 05:16:05 pm »
I'm from Indonesia ... and I don't hear radio a lot. But there are 2 radio stations I heard that already played "Hands On Me" and 1 radio stations played "The One". I remember reading in somewhere ... that the single(s) are not allowed to be play until it being released officially from where it comes and other songs off the single(s) also not allowed to be play until the promotions finished.
I supposed "Hands On Me" is going to hit radio in somewhat February right?
And "The One" is not the third single right?

I don't know ... does different country means different policies?

*HOM quite often when I turn the radio on ... confused here ...
 :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
"listen ... and you will know..."

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Does this allowed?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 08:24:59 pm »
eh most of the time if a station like the artist or the cd, they tend to play a few of the other songs besides singles. No one really cares. Here in America I have heard on the radio (take for instance Nine INch Nails new cd Year Zero) I heard other songs besides the single and also way before the cd was even released. ITs just how people can get stuff now a days. It just happens. I think the people [[record labels] get mad if the stations play the other songs other than singles a lot more than the actual single...

sorry that was a long reply hehe.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Does this allowed?
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 08:38:00 pm »
It's something positive for her anyway.