Author Topic: American Idol 2008!  (Read 47365 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 11:21:40 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"

That guy is already on the finale episode. I also loved the stalker guy. "If you were a bathtub, I would caulk you. " :lol:

oh yeah that guy is definitely on the finale haha. And you loved the stalker guy? he scared the hell out of me & the rest of Paula's fans. We couldn't believe they let that guy on tv.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 04:24:18 pm »
i really liked that michael johns guy from australia who auditioned in san diego. he was good imo.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 05:00:39 pm »
i love American Idol! people need to sing V songs, i wanna audition next year and just stand there and sing [i would try my hardest] and then talk about V lol. but not everyone even sees simon, paula, and randy.

i know someone who auditioned and they audition in a stadium first with judges that decide whether they get to see the 3 judges or not.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 11:37:24 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "Steveau"

That guy is already on the finale episode. I also loved the stalker guy. "If you were a bathtub, I would caulk you. " :lol:

oh yeah that guy is definitely on the finale haha. And you loved the stalker guy? he scared the hell out of me & the rest of Paula's fans. We couldn't believe they let that guy on tv.

It was a lighthearted song. I don't think he's dangerous.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 12:14:19 pm »
YA HE MEANT WELL.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 01:34:26 pm »
Seriously? did you see how Paula's face turned straight when he mentioned walking into her house? She actually had a stalker break into her house before, so that's why I didn't think that was cool of the producers to let that guy in.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 08:28:26 pm »
then she was laughing along as he started the rhymes. There have been people who seemed much more dangerous than him. That fan guy seemed more creepy.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 08:55:23 pm »
Seriously? did you see how Paula's face turned straight when he mentioned walking into her house? She actually had a stalker break into her house before, so that's why I didn't think that was cool of the producers to let that guy in.

well i didnt know that. I like paula, she seems like she would be so much fun to hang out with, and like you would get a lot of laughs. but ya that guy was kind of a stalker, but it was just really funny to see lol

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2008, 04:54:30 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"

I like paula, she seems like she would be so much fun to hang out with, and like you would get a lot of laughs.

Well me and the rest of the people in her Superbowl video shoot hung out with her for 2 hours yesterday, I was like 2 feet away from her the whole time lol. and she definitely was funny, she was always cracking jokes with the audience.. I posted my experience in Paula's thread. i felt like i was dreaming the entire time, it was the most surreal experience i have ever had and i've seen/met a lot of artists, but it was nothing like that experience  :)

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 02:12:43 pm »
Leo Marlowe will be in the final 12

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2008, 01:42:09 am »
i'm really keeping my fingers crossed for that european chick who auditioned last week and had apparently done so last year but couldn't make it cos of some visa problems... so she didn't even go to hollywood... you know the one with the tatooed arm and the boyfriend with the tatooed face...

She was AMAAAAAAAZING... totally blew me away...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2008, 07:59:23 am »
You know who I like? Renaldo Lapuz. XD
"You are my brother, my best friend forever! Singing the songs, the music that you Liii-iiikke!"

Seriously though, I don't really choose my favorites until the auditions are over.
That 16 year old girl was annoying though. The one who sang Christina Agulara(sp) "Mirror"? She was like: "Whateves.." and I just died. Lol.
That's what she said.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2008, 04:21:54 pm »
The Omaha auditions were hilarious! Paula seemed totally out of it because of her flight, i could have sworn i saw her falling asleep at one point lol. then leaning across the table randomly like that? i usually get Paula, but i was like wtf is she doing haha. I also loved how they brought Ryan in.

And does anyone else think Simon is a lot softer this year?

i didn't see anyone i really liked during those auditions. brooke white is still my favorite. i still have to watch the miami ones.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2008, 04:27:24 pm »
The Omaha auditions were hilarious! Paula seemed totally out of it because of her flight, i could have sworn i saw her falling asleep at one point lol. then leaning across the table randomly like that? i usually get Paula, but i was like wtf is she doing haha. I also loved how they brought Ryan in.

And does anyone else think Simon is a lot softer this year?

i didn't see anyone i really liked during those auditions. brooke white is still my favorite. i still have to watch the miami ones.

Yes, I do find Simon not being as harsh. I wonder what that's about? It's completely okay, of course.
That's what she said.

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 2008!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 06:53:13 pm »
yeah i mean it's cool, i just find it weird lol. maybe he doesn't wanna deal with any controversy this season which is understandable.

and i'm in the middle of watching the miami auditions, and i like the boyband guy turned rocker..go figure lol. turns out he was in boys n girls united..i probably spelled the name wrong but yeah i think i've heard of them. i don't remember their music though.