Author Topic: Good news  (Read 3019 times)

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Good news
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:33:25 pm »
Story time: Story of my Life.

I type http://www.facebook.com (omg good site, check it out) into the web address box.

I log on to this crazy website.

I look to the right, then to the left. I saw "Status Updates".. or did I. I look to the right again, then I do a double take. And what is it that i find? I find a friend of mine which i rarely speak to with "Hands On Me" lyrics written for her "Status".

I quickly closed all windows and open a new, blank window. I type in http://forum.nessaholics.com/etc.

I click new topic, I could go on forever with this.

So what, I embellished a little bit. I'm excited, she had to hear it somewhere, maybe on the radio? Maybe, maybe. Anyways, I was excited.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 04:51:38 pm »
Hey, that's really cool!
I'm like, forcing my cousins to get into Vanessa.
Well, not really forcing, because they're really liking her.

My cousin Maddi was telling me how she was talking to her friend Jessie about liking Vanessa Carlton, apparently she said: "I listened to more Vanessa Carlton, you know, other than White Houses and A Thousand Miles, and I really like it!" Then her friend said: "EWWW!!!" Then Maddi said: "Eww? No, Vanessa Carlton is great!" Then her friend said: "Oh, Vanessa CARLTON? I thought you said Vanessa HUDGENS!"

Really weird and random story, I know, but that's just an example about how Maddi likes Vanessa so much, she will tell her friends.
That's what she said.

Butz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:53:18 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"

Then her friend said: "Oh, Vanessa CARLTON? I thought you said Vanessa HUDGENS!"

That's hilarious.  :lol:

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 06:55:49 pm »
Then her friend said: "Oh, Vanessa CARLTON? I thought you said Vanessa HUDGENS!"

that happened to me. i was telling my orchestra teacher about vc's new album and shes like "who was this? vanessa hudgens?" and i was like NOOOO.

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 07:59:10 pm »
Quote from: "lauraanne"

that happened to me. i was telling my orchestra teacher about vc's new album and shes like "who was this? vanessa hudgens?" and i was like NOOOO.

XD
Speaking of facebook, Gwen Carlton accepted my friend request, and now she's in my top friends page. Lol.
That's what she said.

craft

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 12:34:53 pm »
Quote from: "lauraanne"

XD
Speaking of facebook, Gwen Carlton accepted my friend request, and now she's in my top friends page. Lol.

LOL, of course she did. She is a amatuer music artist; she wants all the friends she can get.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 08:17:45 am »
Haha, I'm gonna draw her pictures. XD
That's what she said.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Good news
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 08:33:34 am »
Quote from: "craft"
LOL, of course she did. She is a amatuer music artist; she wants all the friends she can get.

yeah...on myspace i have tons of stars added as friends...and alot of them reply! :D IT SO COOL!
Monet Monico for instance...well now she's more like a best friend...she's great! :D
She even mailed me signed pics of her and wristbands for me AND my sisters all the way from the USA to Lebanon....!

And Everlife too!
Amber replied to me like 3 times and Julia once...its so cool! :D:D :P

Oh yeah...Audrina from THE HILLS MTV show replied to my messages as well :)

Myspace is so fun! :razz: LOL
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Good news
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 11:13:08 am »
hehe my friend has Spring Street as her status right now... and I have more than this! I recently infected her with nessaholicism and she's been listening to V all week long! :D