Author Topic: have u ever had the PERFECT chance to tell your idol/hero..  (Read 5577 times)

Kate

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
have u ever had the PERFECT chance to tell your idol/hero..
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 03:25:35 am »
except having seen some french singer (from quite far, it was for a concert!) I've never seen in front of me or the opportunity to speak a bit with idols! It's a pity...I don't know how I would react... :roll:
"This night under stars, well, I call it peace"
"I walk the street with a song in my head"

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 08:32:22 am »
Quote from: "nicole"
I cried the first time I met Marilyn Manson!  I always get an anxiety attack with hardcore shakes.  I always think that my heart is gonna pop out of my chest because its beating so hard.  That is how my body reacts amongst other things, but I'll leave it at that!  haha

oh man you met Marilyn Manson?! I would like die if I met him! lol along with Trent Reznor. If I were ever to meet those guys, my life would be complete! lol

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 03:41:17 pm »
Quote from: "nosticker"
I've met a bunch of famous people, either actors or musicians, sometimes planned out, some random.  All I can say is that most of what I planned to mention went out the window.  I do get starstruck!  What I've found is that most known people do not get weirded out and are used to people acting hyper around them.

I think what happens is, when you finally see or meet the person whose work means so much to you, there is a rush of adrenaline and emotions that cloud your thoughts.....and then it's done.  No big deal.

Dan/NS

good way of explaining it, i agree.

Quote from: "nicole"
I cried the first time I met Marilyn Manson!  I always get an anxiety attack with hardcore shakes.  I always think that my heart is gonna pop out of my chest because its beating so hard.  That is how my body reacts amongst other things, but I'll leave it at that!  haha

i wasn't shaking around Paula (which is really weird lol), i think i was more star struck then anything. BUT when i saw the backstreet boys' soundcheck a few years ago & was walking down the steps i was shaking like crazy, trying not to fall & make an idiot out of myself lol. all 5 of them were watching everyone coming down so i was like "lord help me" hah. & when i met Howie the 2nd time at jimmy kimmel i was shaking when i was handing him my cd, but completely fine around Brian & he was infront of me for like 15 mins & he's my favorite. weird huh?

Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
oh man you met Marilyn Manson?! I would like die if I met him! lol along with Trent Reznor. If I were ever to meet those guys, my life would be complete! lol

you say that now, but once you meet them you just keep wanting more..trust me LOL.

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 10:05:37 pm »
:roll:

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2008, 04:07:20 pm »
Quote from: "xxlovelyxx"
:roll:

whats with the rolley eye?