Author Topic: I NEED HELP WITH AN APPLICATION!!  (Read 2323 times)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
I NEED HELP WITH AN APPLICATION!!
« on: April 29, 2008, 03:02:01 pm »
So I am applying for the leadership class at school for next year, and theres a question on the application that i have no idea what to answer.

the question:
Describe a realistic event that is new or difFerent from anything that has ever been done here [at school] before that you would like to see take place next year.

The reason i am having trouble with this is because i feel that my school has so many activities for students, and that it has so much to offer, we don't need anything more. [I'll never need more than this :D] but maybe you all will have a good idea!

Please, any idea is welcome! Application is due tomorrow! AAAH!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2008, 04:28:32 pm »
well just think of something that other schools do that will benefit the entire school body that does not happen at your school. Like a blood drive, my school does that every year. It helps people and stuff. Something like that.

does that help?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 05:03:19 pm »
We got to throw pies at teachers for make a wish foundation.
ENS

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 08:42:38 pm »
we had a blood drive, actually twice this year! And i like the pie idea. But i came up with one thanks to your help!

my idea was to have a fashion show, for charity, and donate the money to a charity that gives teens money for clothes and stuff. We would like ask for donations, and charge entry to the show. i think its cool.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 05:56:32 am »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
we had a blood drive, actually twice this year! And i like the pie idea. But i came up with one thanks to your help!

my idea was to have a fashion show, for charity, and donate the money to a charity that gives teens money for clothes and stuff. We would like ask for donations, and charge entry to the show. i think its cool.

sounds like fun!
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 06:26:49 am »
It is so me to do a fashion show, and i like running fundraisers [i have done so many! Pennies 4 Patients, African Library Project, Canned Food Drive, and more] I think its original.