Author Topic: Twilight Series  (Read 25611 times)

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 04:13:47 am »
Ah, I saw the teaser trailer and am seriously disappointed with RPattz' acting. Oh dear.

Kirsten Stewart looks like she plays the part well, though.

HURRY UP AND RELEASE A FULL TRAILER DAMMIT.

jazz17

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://jazzthinkin.blogspot.com
Twilight Series
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 04:23:22 am »
i love the book series. though i'm not putting my hopes up on the film. but i'd still watch it. i'm a Twilighter!  :D
And even now
When I'm alone
I've always known
With you
I am home.

Kate

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 12:44:52 pm »
My sister heard of it thanks to a friend. Now she's absolutely fanatic, completely crazy about it! She's read twilight and new moon in 2 days!!
I think I will read those soon!
I find that robert pattinson is a really good actor and HE's Edward!
 :D
"This night under stars, well, I call it peace"
"I walk the street with a song in my head"

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2008, 10:47:30 am »
August 2nd is getting closer :)

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2008, 12:57:11 pm »
I met Kristin Stewart once...she wasn't very nice...like..haha at all. I met her on the set of Into The Wild. You can kind of tell in interviews also that she's not very kind.
anyways... LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TWILIGHT. If there is a midnight showing of the movie..i am there in a HEARTBEAT.
Peace
Adriann

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2008, 12:59:06 pm »
Yeah, I'm over Kristen Stewart. Fame has gone to her head and she seems like a big air headed snob. Whatever. :) I like low key people in the industry anyway.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 09:30:52 am »
Quote from: "Manda"
Yeah, I'm over Kristen Stewart. Fame has gone to her head and she seems like a big air headed snob. Whatever. :) I like low key people in the industry anyway.
Which another reason to love Vanessa!

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 05:59:16 pm »
I always intended to read these books but never wanted to spend the money to buy all three books at once (which would be necessary because I can't let myself hang when I know there's more)  Then last Saturday came and I recieved them as a gift. I started twilight on Sunday and I'm currently a few chapters into Eclipse. Can't wait until next weekend  :D  or December :D  I absolutely LOVE these books
ENS

SadAsBlue

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2008, 07:48:23 pm »
Yes Kristen Steward does seem to have a bit of the "I'm so beyond this" attitude in interviews but in her favor she seems to play Bella well enough.
ENS

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 10:43:17 am »
AUGUST 2ND IS SO CLOSE!

SadAsBlue

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 02:26:03 pm »
I think I'm going to a midnight party!!!!
ENS

shinesobright07

• MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 07:40:02 am »
Quote from: "AisforAdrn"
I met Kristin Stewart once...she wasn't very nice...like..haha at all. I met her on the set of Into The Wild. You can kind of tell in interviews also that she's not very kind.
anyways... LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE TWILIGHT. If there is a midnight showing of the movie..i am there in a HEARTBEAT.

I know this is weird but thanks so much for confirming that it was her in the movie! I saw the movie a while ago, and later I saw the Twilight trailer, and I recognized her but I couldn't remember where! I had a feeling it was her..but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.
 Anyway, I love the books (can't wait for Breaking Dawn) but I have a question... Are vampires supposed to have reflections? Because in one trailer I saw, (PS the following might be a spoiler to anyone who hasn't finished reading twilight) !!!  When James and Edward are fighting, in the mirror they both have reflections...and I swear in one book Bella said something about Edward not having a reflection..... Am I insane?

SadAsBlue

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2008, 05:10:02 pm »
I don't remember Bella saying he didn't have a reflection. I remeber her wondering if he would show up in a photo, which he did.
ENS

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 12:20:55 pm »
Quote from: "shinesobright07"
Quote from: "AisforAdrn"

I know this is weird but thanks so much for confirming that it was her in the movie! I saw the movie a while ago, and later I saw the Twilight trailer, and I recognized her but I couldn't remember where! I had a feeling it was her..but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks for putting me out of my misery.
 Anyway, I love the books (can't wait for Breaking Dawn) but I have a question... Are vampires supposed to have reflections? Because in one trailer I saw, (PS the following might be a spoiler to anyone who hasn't finished reading twilight) !!!  When James and Edward are fighting, in the mirror they both have reflections...and I swear in one book Bella said something about Edward not having a reflection..... Am I insane?

NO he does have a reflection (stephanie myer breaks the "hollywood" vampire ideas). :D

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 12:22:09 pm »
Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
I think I'm going to a midnight party!!!!

Theres one at Barnes and Nobles where I live... But me and my friend who are going dont want to wait in line, so we might just go to Walmart at midnight. :lol: