Author Topic: Twilight Series  (Read 25608 times)

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Twilight Series
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2008, 08:33:40 pm »
are they making movies for all four books, like harry potter, or just combining the story (ugh, i hope not)? if so, then even if you can't get a song onto twilight you have three more you can try and make :)
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 08:16:16 am »
they are not combining the story and it turns out that Harry Potter is going to be pushed to July of 2009 so Twilight has no compitition!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Twilight Series
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2008, 05:58:53 pm »
Well, it's not like you can contact anyone directly involved with the film - that's pretty much impossible.  But maybe I could still find a way to get my music in one of the movies...it just sucks 'cause the theme of "Edward" only really fits with the first book.  I know 'cause I'm finally reading it!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2008, 12:31:22 pm »
i just started reading them at the beginning of the summer. but i was working at a camp and i was mucho tired when i got home and i never had time to read it ]: but i started reading twilight last week again and i finished it by sunday. and i just finished new moon like an hour ago haha

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2008, 02:09:02 am »
I finished Breaking Dawn a few days ago, and seriously...I thought all those fans were overreacting about the ending BUT THEY WERE NOT.

You fail, Meyer. :(

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Twilight Series
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2008, 08:22:57 am »
i thought the end was fairly anticlimactic, but overall i enjoyed it.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2008, 02:45:07 pm »
Quote from: "amberbeads"
i thought the end was fairly anticlimactic, but overall i enjoyed it.

thats the perfect word for it. but i loved the series. my favorite was twilight, i think cos it had the most action.

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2008, 01:38:35 pm »
I am re reading Twilight. Breaking Dawn was just pretty much hit and run for me. I only liked Book one and Book two of Bella and Jacob. After that (like 50-60% of the remaining book) I could not stand. But I am re reading the series and can't wait for the movie!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2008, 05:28:23 pm »
I was at the Hotel Cafe last night (where Meiko got her start) to see Schuyler Fisk and I saw Nikki Reed (Rosalie) and Robert Pattinson (Edward) coming out. Robert Pattinson had CRAZY wild hair, sort of a beard going on, and he seemed kind of buzzed or just wild. Nikki Reed was quiet with some of her friends just talking outside. I didn't go up to them or bug them, I'm sure they don't like that. Just thought I'd let ya know!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:07 pm »
nice! yeah there is a group called twilight moms and they were on set and they said on an account that the cast went up to them and they were really nice and stuff. I have to say great props on seeing robert patinson right by you and not like go crazy.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 07:53:18 pm »
Well I've never done that...growing up my family always told me that they were just like everyone else. They were probably trying to have a good time, sure they love their fans, but I'm sure they just want to get away from cameras, screaming teens, and people who just want to be in the spotlight with them. I wonder if they are really dating? I've heard rumors that Nikki Reed and Robert Pattinson were going out. Oh the gossip... :roll:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2008, 07:59:20 pm »
hehehe you never know =]

SadAsBlue

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2008, 02:08:54 pm »
that would be cute
ENS

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Twilight Series
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 05:07:39 pm »
While my song "Edward" was NOT inspired at all by the Twilight series (I simply had a crush on a boy at school), the fact that people think it's about Edward Cullen has only helped get my name out there a little bit more. So I figured I would fuel the fire and make this little promotional video, which uses stills from the upcoming "Twilight" movie, with my song in the background. Please repost this wherever you can! Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08dWMW3d3zw
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 06:49:29 pm »
OMG movie out this Friday! Im so excited to see it! Most of the shows here in TO were sold out, so me and my friends aren't going to see it until 9 45pm! It's so late, but so worth it.

=)