Author Topic: Twilight Series  (Read 25742 times)

divasteph

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Martha Stewart!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - stephlava2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/stephaniepressman
Twilight Series
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2009, 12:01:40 am »
LOVED the Books - movie - so so...

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Twilight Series
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2010, 04:32:49 am »
I really liked the book until the whole world liked it. When popular culture took over I kind of just left the whole "Twilight" scene. I read the book in 8th grade and loved it, but when I tried reading again (I am now in the 11th grade) it just seemed really cheesy. Bella is always talking about how amazing Edward is and it just gets annoying.
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

musician

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2010, 05:19:25 am »
I only read the first two books. When I got to eclipse, I only read the first chapter and closed the book and forgot it totally. lol.
The dreamers got punished most by truth

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2010, 03:14:39 pm »
I've read a TON of Paranormal Romance novels and Stephenie Meyer is lame. Her books remind me of Amanda Ashley and Christine Feehan (much better writers). Strong Morman message in her books that I do not like, corny teenage drivel. I used to really like Kristen Stewart but lately the way she's been running her mouth with comments such as "being a celebrity is like being raped" what...whoa...really?! No. Someone needs to club her on the head because being raped is in no way like making millions of dollars with fans chasing after you because they love your work in film or music. She just seems so ungrateful, if she doesn't like it, she should take her money (that she has enough of) and go live in the woods. Robert Pattinsons acting is hysterical, the way he can't keep a straight or serious face, as if he's always trying to hold back a laugh (since the screenplay is awful). They are all laughing all the way to the bank. This saga/series is a joke and I'm glad I'm not part of this twilight craze. 

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

sabasaba

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2010, 08:02:00 pm »
I used to really like Kristen Stewart but lately the way she's been running her mouth with comments such as "being a celebrity is like being raped" what...whoa...really?! No. Someone needs to club her on the head because being raped is in no way like making millions of dollars with fans chasing after you because they love your work in film or music. She just seems so ungrateful, if she doesn't like it, she should take her money (that she has enough of) and go live in the woods.

I've always loved Kristen, pre-Twilight. I think the franchise and its fame ruined her - I liked her better before she was a huge star. The Twilight movies are a guilty pleasure of mine, though, I must admit. Jackson Rathbone makes them worthwhile.