Author Topic: vanessa in "what's hot?" NBC san diego  (Read 2750 times)

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
vanessa in "what's hot?" NBC san diego
« on: April 10, 2008, 07:09:42 pm »
posted yet?

positive little thing about nessa and her sophie 103.7 performance (at the hotel, i think?)

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/whatshot/15694549/detail.html

there are links to brief interviews with her. she looks very pretty :]

and ... extensive touring in the summer? am i missing something?

If your current playlist lacks songs with some depth, check out the songs on “Heroes and Thieves;” it just may be what you’ve been longing to hear. If you like what you hear, or already are one of “Nessa’s” devoted fans, good news, she’ll be touring extensively this summer!
formerly fish_for__stars.

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:11:38 pm »
SWEET!
Peace
Adriann

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 07:23:51 pm »
i don't know. what she has on the site mentions a few radio appearances in june and july, but that's not 'extensive touring' ...

anyone have any information? even just a wisp of a rumor?
formerly fish_for__stars.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 08:04:09 pm »
The official site is inaccurate with posting all of the dates, I know for a fact she's performing on july 24th for music in the park in san jose, ca. That's where I live and me and my friends are CAMPING OUT!!!! So if you hear about any concerts that aren't up there, don't necessarily call it unreal or fake, it just hasn't been added, he said in a happy, NOT know it all tone.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 02:50:01 pm »
When artists or bands get a fanclub there becomes a high demand of constant updates and information..she may have a couple things already booked but thats a way of booking other shows/appearances around your schedule and eventually turning it into a tour.  im sure she will be opening for an act that draws a larger crowd to help spread the word of h&t.  too me h&t is a summer record....makes you want to have a marg n' just enjoy your surroundings....
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!