Author Topic: MORE THAN THIS worked as a lullaby :P  (Read 7936 times)

charmedguy18

MORE THAN THIS worked as a lullaby :P
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2008, 01:25:08 pm »
On another topic. I'm soon to get piano and voice lessons! I'm so excited. Like, I can sometimes sing very certain things, but still not that well... But everyone who tells me to STFU when I'm singing aloud (hehe), says that if you could just use your voice differently, it'd be amazing. So that's what I'll do. Who knows? Maybe all of my loves here will be my loving, adoring fans..... Because honestly, I have piano pieces going through my head sometimes that if I could write, would be freaking GENIUS. That's not very modest, but I seriously cannot believe how freaking creative and musically-oriented my brain is.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 10:35:27 am »
Quote from: "feishien"
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
yep...at least he likes music with words, and not like the spongebob sondtrack or anything.

and what is wrong with the spongebob soundtrack, hmm? lol :P

I was going to say that. WHATS WRONG WITH SPONGEBOB?! Doesnt anybody else think the FUN song is genius?! lol.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 07:30:55 am »
Speaking of lullabies, try singing 'My Best'. That worked on my two year old cousin.. she asked me to sing it a million times!

magicalsleeper

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 08:47:39 am »
Just thought I'd throw this out here.  When my son was about 1 year old, I used to play V for him in the car and he'd fall asleep.  He still likes her sound coming on 4 years old.  

Just this morning though, I was playing Shiny Toy Guns on our way to his daycare and he says "Daddy I dont want the radio on." XD

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 08:57:33 am »
Quote from: "magicalsleeper"
Just this morning though, I was playing Shiny Toy Guns on our way to his daycare and he says "Daddy I dont want the radio on." XD

AWW.

yay for early NESSAholicism :]
formerly fish_for__stars.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:28 pm »
Quote from: "fish_for__stars"
Quote from: "magicalsleeper"

AWW.

yay for early NESSAholicism :]

I used to like that song "disco" (i think thats what its called). Lol. I still always like Vanessa better though!

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 09:42:15 pm »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"
On another topic. I'm soon to get piano and voice lessons! I'm so excited. Like, I can sometimes sing very certain things, but still not that well... But everyone who tells me to STFU when I'm singing aloud (hehe), says that if you could just use your voice differently, it'd be amazing. So that's what I'll do. Who knows? Maybe all of my loves here will be my loving, adoring fans..... Because honestly, I have piano pieces going through my head sometimes that if I could write, would be freaking GENIUS. That's not very modest, but I seriously cannot believe how freaking creative and musically-oriented my brain is.

LOL I know this is a little late...but i never actually go to replying :lol:

I cant wait to hear ur piano pieces! Im excited for u! :D
Have u started yet? How are the lessons going? :) :)
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 02:48:13 pm »
i just got a puppy, and they take alot of naps. so today he was trying to sleep so i put vanessa on through my ipod speakers and he relaxed and fell asleep. its the cutest thing [:

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"