Author Topic: Does any Nessa song bring you memories?  (Read 9668 times)

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Does any Nessa song bring you memories?
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2008, 03:52:43 pm »
I can realte to alot of songs but.
White Houses was the song that got me hooked reminds me of before everything changed, and how shocked I was to find out she is the ATM singer.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2008, 05:13:38 pm »
I pretty much base my life upon comparing situations in my life to situations in songs. And there are so many Nessa songs that remind me of a certain feeling or memory.

A Thousand Miles: It reminds me of when I was younger and I'd spend hours playing Spider Solitaire and singing ATM at the top of my lungs!
Ordinary Day: The summer before seventh grade.. when we'd go to the beach near by surrounded by never ending hills and meadows!
White Houses: Reminds me of dancing infront of my old friend's HUGE window, revealing a snowy backdrop! It was near Christmas time!!
 Who's to Say: The Nessa song that got me hooked. My friend and I listened to it on her ipod standing outside in the school yard while it was freezing cold!
 Annie: When my friend and I walked to the nearest Pizza Pizza in a blizzard.
San Francisco: This makes me so happy. Before my friend moved away, her, my other friend and I once sat out on my friend's lawn and talked all night under the stars, eating pizza and ice cream! I always think of that whenever I hear that song!!
This Time: Reminds me of last year, a difficult time for me, when my friend moved away and I felt alone, and I had to put up with an impossible teacher and friends who were excluding me. It was bad times, though Im not necessarily sad when I hear the song. It's weird. It just makes me feel a little strange, like there's a hole in my chest. But it reminds me of how that experience made me stronger, and I got through it.
ANND Nolita Fairytale reminds me of when my family, uncle,aunt, and cousin went to Centre Island in TO! That was the funnest day of my life! =)

There you go. I never realized how much significance Nessa's songs have in my life. It's so amazing..

PEACE. It's cool how we all share some sort of memory..

stai_troo

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
It always do
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2008, 01:23:20 am »
Her music is love...

My heart harmonizes wit her music....especially in this season...

Where r ur new songs Ness? I need u.... :cry:

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 08:08:58 pm »
Most of 'Be not Nobody' reminds me of being at Bible camp several years ago with only a tape player and not a CD player and my mom helping me find and order the album on cassette from Poland. I listened to it constantly when I wasn't in class or working.
Dustin

remixx

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2008, 12:12:33 pm »
private radio reminds me of hurricane katrina because i was constantly listening to it when i was displaced from new orleans in mississippi