Author Topic: Twilight  (Read 10776 times)

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Twilight
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 04:35:34 pm »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"

When I still liked twilight I thought EXACTLY the same thing!

ahaha i like the way you put that
Peace
-S

walking in the rain

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Twilight
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2008, 10:55:36 am »
Just got back from the theater.  There's no Vanessa music in this movie.  I stayed all the way through the closing credits to make sure.
~ I am walking a thousand miles in the rain ~

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Twilight
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2008, 12:21:34 pm »
Quote from: "walking in the rain"
Just got back from the theater.  There's no Vanessa music in this movie.  I stayed all the way through the closing credits to make sure.

That does not surprise me at all.  Thanks for letting us know, though.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2008, 08:42:49 pm »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "walking in the rain"

That does not surprise me at all.  Thanks for letting us know, though.

Ya even though I was soooo dissapointed with the ending. I still love the first and third book, so I saw the movie. No Vanessa... Im not suprised either.

Now my opinion on the movie:
It stuck to the book but left out detail, which I was expecting. The thing is if you havent read the book youd be VERY confused becuase they didnt explain much. The only thing that was realy dissapointing is Bellas Lullaby (which if you hadnt read the book wouldnt even know it was for bella becuase its like a 1 minute scene that randomely cuts off and nothing is said) becuase it was boreing; take away the fog and backround instruments (which DID NOT BELONG!!!) it was a simple little piano piece that was realy boreing not how I imagined.

That was my little rant.
Overall they did good shoveing it in 2 hours :)

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Twilight
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2008, 08:29:00 am »
Did anyone check the music credits at the end to see if she wrote something like orchestrated and not a piano vocal thing that we would expect?
Peace
-S

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Twilight
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2008, 10:06:46 am »
mhmmm I stayed up until the second song came on during the credits my friends started to bug about leaving so I was not able to stay until the very ending when they show the songs and stuff. But I shall see it again. *side note, I personally liked the film but it could have been a whole lot better, oh well.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Twilight
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2008, 05:14:57 pm »
Me and my friends saw it yesterday... and it was amazing! Personally, I think they did an excellent job with this one. ANd the audience helped too... like when Edward was first shown everyone screamed! And they portrayed all of the characters well... and the scenes had so much emotion, it was just incredible.  And they added comedy too.. which was interesting but really good.
Can't wait for the sequel!

Cause I've seen twilight...

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2008, 06:23:12 pm »
Quote from: "shinesobright07"
Me and my friends saw it yesterday... and it was amazing! Personally, I think they did an excellent job with this one. ANd the audience helped too... like when Edward was first shown everyone screamed! And they portrayed all of the characters well... and the scenes had so much emotion, it was just incredible.  And they added comedy too.. which was interesting but really good.
Can't wait for the sequel!

Cause I've seen twilight...

The audiance was like that when I saw it too. I wanted to boo when Jacob came on becuase people screamed for him :(