Author Topic: I GIVE UP!  (Read 29822 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 08:33:20 am »
i wouldn't take anything anyone tells you seriously unless you hear it from an official source first.......it's crazy that whoever your 'talking' too on myspace would even make a comment like that on vanessas behalf.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2009, 09:05:22 am »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
i wouldn't take anything anyone tells you seriously unless you hear it from an official source first.......it's crazy that whoever your 'talking' too on myspace would even make a comment like that on vanessas behalf.

I agree.

beautyofspeed

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2009, 11:14:08 am »
Christ, this is how rumours start on the internet. I can't believe people believe things from a randomer on teh internet! No pictures of them, no mention in the press or from V, just some idiot on the official boards and another idiot on MySpace.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2009, 12:58:59 pm »
Quote from: "pswik09"
no like seriously you guys he told me that she is going through some issues right now and to keep her in our prayers.  i hope everything is ok with v! pray for her you guys!

peace

Aw. She's definitely in my prayers. I know what it's like to go through bad times, and I hope she finds the support she needs.

Was she actually depressed at one time?

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2009, 01:15:38 pm »
I think it's kind of dumb and childish to talk about her depression.  Everyone goes through depression....being depressed is apart of daily life...you just gotta deal with it...eventually it will all get better....Vanessa being depressed is no different than anyone on these message boards being depressed...or going thru a state of depression, it happens to everyone.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2009, 11:29:15 pm »
It is a part of life, however some people are more severe than others. Maybe she is going through something you have no idea about. You don't just get over depression, or else you aren't depressed. You are just sad. Most people who are depressed usually do not even know. Some people choose to go on medication, while others try and overcome it on their own. I would estimate millions of people overcome depression, and there are some people sadly who cannot and choose to leave their life behind. If she is/was (didn't read the entire thread, sorry) depressed I hope she keeps fighting and is able to get the best help possible. "I'll keep my fingers crossed always for you."

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Ryou-Neko

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - heavily_toasted_bread@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - damnedColonists
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - wirelesswizarding
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carbon-arts.org
    • Email
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #96 on: January 10, 2009, 04:46:23 am »
Dude, it's not like we know one way or the other. There's not any point in speculating - it just is what it is. And if she doesn't record another album for five years, then she doesn't record an album for another five years. But it's seriously creepy when fans think they can just decide for themselves that "oh, her last album came out a year ago and there hasn't been much press on it, so she must be terribly depressed." What the hell. How would you know, again?
Why don't you come on over? Stop making a fool out of me.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #97 on: January 10, 2009, 05:00:26 pm »
IMO she should be happy she made it as far as she did, not everyone can stay on top. I don't really think she'd even care THAT much unless she'd just be upset she's not making enough to keep making records? But she could go totally indie and probably do fine.

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #98 on: January 10, 2009, 05:50:30 pm »
and how do you know what goes on in people lives lol

hun you should get your butt off the internet and start doing something more productive in your life instead of worrying about someone who dont even know you exist.

charmedguy18

I GIVE UP!
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2009, 05:38:54 am »
I'm pretty sure it's "pathetic."
Stop bashing on my girl, now. I don't wanna have to get buck wild on someone's ass.
That's to the poster of this thread.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2009, 07:08:49 am »
grammar aside please forgive my post.....ive posted a few times in this thread as a vent..but you can't really blame me for posting it..i feel like tons of board members felt the same way if not close too it...i don't want to bash vanessa but come on...that was a long silent pause...;) im glad shes given us that small update..hey, it's something.

charmedguy18

I GIVE UP!
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2009, 02:38:37 pm »
grammar aside please forgive my post.....ive posted a few times in this thread as a vent..but you can't really blame me for posting it..i feel like tons of board members felt the same way if not close too it...i don't want to bash vanessa but come on...that was a long silent pause...;) im glad shes given us that small update..hey, it's something.

I can't blame you?
Wow, in fact, I can. See:
I blame you. =] Get over it, love. And have a great day, ya hear?

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
I GIVE UP!
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2009, 07:39:55 pm »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

I can't blame you?

wow. charmedguy18 how have you been?!?!?!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

charmedguy18

I GIVE UP!
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2009, 11:50:12 am »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

I can't blame you?

wow. charmedguy18 how have you been?!?!?!

eh, it goes.
I suppose.
Haha. I rhyme.

charmedguy18

I GIVE UP!
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2009, 11:52:42 am »
Quote from: "Manda"
It is a part of life, however some people are more severe than others. Maybe she is going through something you have no idea about. You don't just get over depression, or else you aren't depressed. You are just sad. Most people who are depressed usually do not even know. Some people choose to go on medication, while others try and overcome it on their own. I would estimate millions of people overcome depression, and there are some people sadly who cannot and choose to leave their life behind. If she is/was (didn't read the entire thread, sorry) depressed I hope she keeps fighting and is able to get the best help possible. "I'll keep my fingers crossed always for you."

God, don't I know.
I have depression so bad that I am in constant physical pain. Or at least, I was. Not anymore after Remeron 45mg and Effexor 150mg.
And I'm still not happy.
But the Effexor still hasn't had time to take effect.