Other Topics > Other Musicians

Lenka

(1/7) > >>

eclv:
I've seen her a few times now and I think she's absolutely brilliant! Her shows were so much fun. She's absolutely adorable.

She's from Austrailia and started out as a teen actor. She then moved on to music in the band Decoder Ring.

She is now on Epic Records.

I'm sure you're all familiar with her song The Show. It's been on Ugly Betty, A commercial for The Gap. Her other songs have been on Grey's Anatomy and 90210. Here's a link to more.

Here is a link to my Lenka Playlist on YouTube.

You can check out her website here, her MySpace here and there are a lot of fun things on herYouTube page. My favorite is her singing Skipalong in the car.

She's been on a headline tour for a few weeks now but is soon going to be opening for Missy Higgins. Be sure to check her out if she comes to your town. You will not be disappointed!!

charmedguy18:
Oh. My god! I cannot believe this is a real song! I always wonder when this commercial comes on who it is, but then forget who it is! I love "The Show!!" It's so fun!

_all_is_well_:
Oh ive heard of her!

divasteph:
i have her album and adore it! i was surprised when i saw it at target today... but it's great - good call, Let!
xoxo

feishien:
Aah I remember when she used to be a co-host of Cheez TV back in the day...

Pretty cool that she's doing the solo music thing now; her songs are so fun to listen to. Definitely planning to get her album soonish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version