Vanessa Carlton > General Vanessa Carlton Discussion

Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion

(1/470) > >>

joey:
Um not quiet sure if its her but http://www.twitter.com/vanessacarlton

It seems to be her...  But I'm following.:D

This is now the official thread for Vanessa's twitter postings, reactions, and commentary. Spin off threads are okay as needed (tour dates, single announcements, etc.) but please keep general chatter about things V posts on twitter in this thread. Thanks. xoxo, -B

eclv:
I <3 Twitter. I think it's the greatest thing ever! Okay maybe not ever but it's finally getting bigger and more people and celebs are using it. (I've been on since Sept. 07.)

Who knows if it's really her. There's an imposter Brandi page. It would be smart of her if it was her and if she actually uses it.

I love how you can follow people, get their tweets on your phone and keep up with friends without actually talking to each other. As well as see what artists/actors are up to, get the latest news updates, gossip, etc.

Martin.:
I can't see it being her myself, simply because it takes her years to give us an update on the official sites.

But if it is, cooooool!!!

nutnlp:
it does take her forever to update her myspace, site, here and other pages....but the great thing about twitter is you can have a cell phone application on your phone...so maybe for her it's just easier to keep us up too date thru twitter...since it's just a few seconds on your phone...not saying it's her, but twitter would be a lot easier to update than say a myspace, or official site if you don't get on the computer much.......

i personally don't have a twitter, facebook or anything else...im happy with myspace.  :)

AisforAdrn:
screw it it won't hurt to try. haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version