Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 660624 times)

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion
« Reply #2340 on: July 28, 2015, 08:31:02 pm »
Rivers! Such a good interview with Marc Maron. We just listened on way back from Newport Folk. Whatever happened to our song? @RiversCuomo

Scooter Alpert ‏@scooter5000  5h5 hours ago
@VanessaCarlton @RiversCuomo did he throw you over to work with the muppets again?  (in fairness, muppets are hard to compete with)

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton  5h5 hours ago
@scooter5000 @RiversCuomo no it was from ages ago. I sent a funeral march and he wrote lyrics over it. X

She did a collab with Rivers! I'd love to hear this!

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #2341 on: July 29, 2015, 06:13:24 am »
Rivers! Such a good interview with Marc Maron. We just listened on way back from Newport Folk. Whatever happened to our song? @RiversCuomo

Scooter Alpert ‏@scooter5000  5h5 hours ago
@VanessaCarlton @RiversCuomo did he throw you over to work with the muppets again?  (in fairness, muppets are hard to compete with)

Vanessa Carlton ‏@VanessaCarlton  5h5 hours ago
@scooter5000 @RiversCuomo no it was from ages ago. I sent a funeral march and he wrote lyrics over it. X

She did a collab with Rivers! I'd love to hear this!

ditto. love Rivers, this would be fantastic to hear! but unfortunately, knowing how Rivers does, it probably got thrown away with a list of about a few hundred other songs that didn't make an album list or something like that :/

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #2342 on: August 14, 2015, 11:52:54 am »
Irv Gotti messaged her on Twitter. She didn't seem... all that happy to hear from him.

coldyoungheart

• Make me high on lullabies
  • hear the bells;
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: August 14, 2015, 01:37:58 pm »

here's the exchange if anyone's curious. personally, i didn't get the vibe that she wasn't happy to hear from him, but who knows. stuff like that can be hard to interpret.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2344 on: August 14, 2015, 05:05:39 pm »
well... her response to him was like ones she gives fans.. brief "yes" "No" "<3" or "x"  so not that she's not happy but.. she didn't get overly excited.
~Sara~

Alex0821

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: August 15, 2015, 05:11:11 am »
well... her response to him was like ones she gives fans.. brief "yes" "No" "<3" or "x"  so not that she's not happy but.. she didn't get overly excited.

I've gotten the "x" LOL  :D

(it's still more acknowledgment than most celebs give their fans on twitter, so I'll take it haha)
Check out my newest piano instrumentals, "Willows" and "Blue Pool"!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2346 on: August 15, 2015, 06:15:08 pm »

(it's still more acknowledgment than most celebs give their fans on twitter, so I'll take it haha)

oh gosh, yes I agree, anything is better than nothing.. but she has responded to others/her friends with a little bit more than that, but actually not too much even then!
~Sara~

ourweepingwillow

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2347 on: September 02, 2015, 11:28:08 pm »

oh gosh, yes I agree, anything is better than nothing.. but she has responded to others/her friends with a little bit more than that, but actually not too much even then!

I've saved all my screenshots from when she's responded to me. She actually takes time out of her day to write back to us, it just feels so good. I've gotten more than just an "x" too! lol. I posted about getting a record player solely for the release of her album and that I couldn't wait, and she said "Get ready girl x", another time a few months ago I mentioned how after listening to Fairweather Friends, Carousel and now River how much she really likes that seesaw pattern (she mentioned this in a tutorial video for Carousel) and she replied "totes". I still freak out any time she responds to me.... haha!

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2348 on: September 03, 2015, 02:34:24 pm »

I've saved all my screenshots from when she's responded to me. She actually takes time out of her day to write back to us, it just feels so good. I've gotten more than just an "x" too! lol. I posted about getting a record player solely for the release of her album and that I couldn't wait, and she said "Get ready girl x", another time a few months ago I mentioned how after listening to Fairweather Friends, Carousel and now River how much she really likes that seesaw pattern (she mentioned this in a tutorial video for Carousel) and she replied "totes". I still freak out any time she responds to me.... haha!

oh yeah, me too. I have the email notifications. I never thought of doing a screen shot
~Sara~