Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton Twitter: Tweets & Discussion  (Read 661908 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Vanessa on Twitter?
« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2011, 02:52:54 am »
http://twitter.com/NateLanxon/statuses/39806502755778560

I wonder what he means. Whether he heard the whole things or just saw the video...

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

bumblebee429

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2011, 03:12:45 am »

I wonder what he means. Whether he heard the whole things or just saw the video...

It sounds like he's heard the whole album.
No one could really say from the video alone that "Vanessa Carlton's latest albums is beautiful"... only really "Looks like Vanessa Carlton's latest album is going to be beautiful"?

Sarah xx

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2011, 03:15:00 am »

It sounds like he's heard the whole album.
No one could really say from the video alone that "Vanessa Carlton's latest albums is beautiful"... only really "Looks like Vanessa Carlton's latest album is going to be beautiful"?

Sarah xx

That's what I am thinking too. But the thing is, what;s his connection to V?

And the only person who had listened to the entire album I know of is Stevie Nicks, given the fact that she said she's done it a thousand times.

Hmm..

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2011, 03:52:21 am »
That's what I am thinking too. But the thing is, what;s his connection to V?

Not sure... I did a quick google check on him and all I found was that he's from the UK and a musician: http://www.purevolume.com/NateLanxon. Was a very quick search though, so maybe someone else knows more?

Sarah xx

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2011, 04:04:15 am »
some people, such as Vanessa's friends and probably family already have the album.. people who worked with her, family of those who worked with her... it's not a big deal, no need to get all up in people's private life. we don't need to know who he is.

completely irrelevant.

i'm sure he's not the only person you'll find who has already listened to the album.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2011, 07:03:36 am »
some people, such as Vanessa's friends and probably family already have the album.. people who worked with her, family of those who worked with her... it's not a big deal, no need to get all up in people's private life. we don't need to know who he is.

completely irrelevant.

i'm sure he's not the only person you'll find who has already listened to the album.

LOL that is what I was thinking.  We are crazed.
~Sara~

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2011, 11:38:26 am »

completely irrelevant.

LOL that is what I was thinking.  We are crazed.

Just a little. :)

mixedanthony

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2011, 11:52:24 am »
I am SO excited. The songs in the BG sounded AMAZING!!

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2011, 12:22:24 pm »
Kt tunstall has just tweeted that she has seen the video and that it is amazing. Hopefully that will notify more people who are currently just kt fans. It's nice to know that kt still keeps in touch with V

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »
Kt tunstall has just tweeted that she has seen the video and that it is amazing. Hopefully that will notify more people who are currently just kt fans. It's nice to know that kt still keeps in touch with V

awesome!
also, the VC facebook just posted the same thing as Vanessa's latest tweet.

sarab

• Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2011, 12:40:57 pm »

awesome!

I'm so glad we all knew about it before the facebook community.  Most people who comment on there just say "a thousand miles" and that's their post.  Love the nessaholics :)  Also excited that KT posted, I think it will generate some curiousity at the very least.
~Sara~

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2011, 01:01:22 pm »

I was expecting her to do so. She's such a sweetheart. V's got good friends and we can see how nice she is to them, otherwise they won't say such things. Stevie and KT rock :)

lydia

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2011, 01:03:12 pm »

awesome!

I'm so glad we all knew about it before the facebook community.  Most people who comment on there just say "a thousand miles" and that's their post.  Love the nessaholics :)  Also excited that KT posted, I think it will generate some curiousity at the very least.

Yeah, it's great that she has friends like KT, and that she's helping to spread the word!

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2011, 01:14:11 pm »
re: nate laxon

i got excited for a different reason - wired editor? i mean. i realize that it's very possible they might just be friends, as wired is mostly about tech, but my first thought was: press! i want to see reviews rolling out.
formerly fish_for__stars.

Nessaholic4Ever

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2011, 01:30:11 pm »
I was so tempted to just bomboard the poor guy with questions, and DEMAND that he write out an as in-depth analysis of the album as possible, but the sane half of my brain held me back, fortunately.  :D
I waste the days away
Waiting on a new age
But time betrays me
And I get older one more year