Author Topic: Vanessa Hearings  (Read 53068 times)

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
Re: Vanessa Hearings
« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2009, 01:52:12 pm »
Guys, I might be an idiot, but what exactly is a Single? I know that Vanessa´s  Ordinary Day, A Thousand Miles, Pretty Baby, White Houses, Nolita Fairytale, Hands On Me are singles, but I don't have very clear what they mean. Sorry 4 the ignorance... also I saw that some people wnanted a video of Vanessa - private radio live, I have one, but without images, if you wanna take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQMPf4k8UN0   I personally think that this version of the song (with an extra paragraph and just played in piano) is much more beautiful. What do you say?
Okay, that's all.
xoxo
Chula

In the record industry, a single is a song usually used from a current or upcoming album to promote the album. Singles are distributed through a number of ways; originally, they were packaged as "single" records with one or two other songs and sold before the release of the album. However, this practice has lessened as the internet has made music more readily accessible to the public without paying for it. Also, singles are commonly played on the radio, and with the advent of music videos in the 1980s, video versions of singles have become a common way of distributing the song to the public.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_(music)

Thank u so much 4 the info!!!!n  :D
Chuls
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: January 06, 2010, 04:09:27 am »
because i like resurrecting things

i heard "private radio" at macy's
formerly fish_for__stars.

nessafan_sa

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 06, 2010, 05:04:21 am »
I've heard OD and Pretty Baby at the mall! I just stopped walking dead in my tracks and listened :D

I've also heard ATM a couple of times of course on the radio which always makes me sad that they can't play any of the others :(

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2010, 12:55:18 pm »
Subway sandwich shop...atm

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2010, 06:30:26 pm »
our local mall played hands on me the other day =) and i heard a thousand miles on the radiooo ;D