Author Topic: Where's Vanessa?  (Read 9492 times)

vttmishere

• Make me high on lullabies
  • do it, do it
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Where's Vanessa?
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2010, 05:59:34 pm »
You are SO right! It's really quite a big deal she's doing her own producing, and she's right on time.
Personally if I was V I would probably stay away from fans too. People get crazy.  I think it's ok that we are a little in the dark and after 8 years we all should be used to it. ;)
I too have been a V fan for somewhere around 8 years, and have never once seen her live, this is my year, that's the biggest reason I want this album DONE!
Same with me! I'm going to the US this year, so I'm crazy for her to tour.
'can't fight the force of my young beating heart'

Barry

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2010, 07:20:04 pm »
I too have been a V fan for somewhere around 8 years, and have never once seen her live, this is my year, that's the biggest reason I want this album DONE!
Just wait 'til you see her in person.  However beautiful she looks in pictures, she is absolutely, drop-dead GORGEOUS in person.  When she performed at Joe's Pub in NYC at the end of '07 after H & T came out, we had the first table, literally touching the stage and maybe 6 feet away from her...breathtakingly beautiful...and SO talented...sigh...

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 01:59:55 am »
Just wait 'til you see her in person.  However beautiful she looks in pictures, she is absolutely, drop-dead GORGEOUS in person.  When she performed at Joe's Pub in NYC at the end of '07 after H & T came out, we had the first table, literally touching the stage and maybe 6 feet away from her...breathtakingly beautiful...and SO talented...sigh...

It's actually surprising how true this is.  VC is actually a lot more attractive in person than in the pictures you see on the internet, if you can believe that.

HippieSongBird

• I can't tell them apart anymore
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 10:30:10 am »
Just wait 'til you see her in person.  However beautiful she looks in pictures, she is absolutely, drop-dead GORGEOUS in person.  When she performed at Joe's Pub in NYC at the end of '07 after H & T came out, we had the first table, literally touching the stage and maybe 6 feet away from her...breathtakingly beautiful...and SO talented...sigh...

It's actually surprising how true this is.  VC is actually a lot more attractive in person than in the pictures you see on the internet, if you can believe that.

Now I really need to see her! I can't believe it!
How do you post pictures? I'd like the nessaholic opinion on whether I look like V like I've been told.
I was stained by a role in a day not my own,
cause I've seen Twilight.

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 12:08:40 pm »
i was reading some tweets today and i read this.."hopefully these rumors about vanessa are false.We hope you the best,nessa." what happened to v?
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

sabasaba

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 09:55:41 am »
i was reading some tweets today and i read this.."hopefully these rumors about vanessa are false.We hope you the best,nessa." what happened to v?

Some people are saying that she suffered/suffers (?) with depression and that the Disney thing may have shook her up a bit....

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 11:21:30 am »
Well hopefully she knows that some of her fans have her in their thoughts.  I've had to deal with depression myself when I was younger.  The last couple of years have been hard for me, but that was complications from isolation sickness, not depression  As long as you have the right people by your side you can get past almost anything.

Kick butt Carlton!  Or in other words, keep rocking.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 01:10:31 pm »
If you live on planet earth, you are going to go thru some kind of depression...it's called LIFE!!!

V fans have been saying this for years about her....everyone goes through this...if you don't, your just not human, or you are not out there living.....if you work, go too school, go out into the world at all!!! your going to deal with stress, depression, ups and downs....this always comes up when things are slow...and then she releases a song called 'nolita fairytale'.  enough with the depression stuff...
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

HippieSongBird

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 01:33:42 pm »
If you live on planet earth, you are going to go thru some kind of depression...it's called LIFE!!!

V fans have been saying this for years about her....everyone goes through this...if you don't, your just not human, or you are not out there living.....if you work, go too school, go out into the world at all!!! your going to deal with stress, depression, ups and downs....this always comes up when things are slow...and then she releases a song called 'nolita fairytale'.  enough with the depression stuff...
People just nabbed onto that. Artists are known to become depressed, we are uber sensitive, therefore life effects us in a profound way.
I agree, stop dwelling and just be glad we have her.

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2010, 02:05:03 pm »
i just hate how people assume she is dealing depression.....assumptions like that cause rumors...not good. just let her be and in her own time, when she is ready, she will release her music.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

Nessaholic4Ever

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - none
    • AOL Instant Messenger - none
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - none
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 03:05:53 pm »
I can't wait for Vanessa to post a message laughing about how absurd the rumors are like she did when people were talking about her supposed drug use and her supposed hatred of Mariah Carey.  ;D
I waste the days away
Waiting on a new age
But time betrays me
And I get older one more year

HippieSongBird

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 10:15:52 pm »
I can't wait for Vanessa to post a message laughing about how absurd the rumors are like she did when people were talking about her supposed drug use and her supposed hatred of Mariah Carey.  ;D
That would be awesome!  :o
(Even though I said something about her depression, it means nothing I was just throwing it out there and everyone freaked! :-\)