Author Topic: you know what would be cool to hear?  (Read 1947 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
you know what would be cool to hear?
« on: April 28, 2009, 10:11:46 am »
vanessa said in one of her interviews that if she were to record her first album again, it would sound totally different to how it does now (the production, arrangement, vocals, etc).

i'd love to hear what "a thousand miles" would sound like. maybe it could be a b-side or something.

initially_yours

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • My official site
Re: you know what would be cool to hear?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 06:33:55 pm »
Hmm, yeah that would be really interesting.  I think it would be kinda funny if she turned it into a "Vanessa dark" kind of song ("You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight... or would I?....) 

That sounded a lot funnier in my head.  But anyhoo, yes, I agree with you.  If I had to choose between that and new stuff, I'd choose new stuff though.
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com

charmedguy18

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 04:09:43 pm »
Hmm, yeah that would be really interesting.  I think it would be kinda funny if she turned it into a "Vanessa dark" kind of song ("You know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight... or would I?....) 

That sounded a lot funnier in my head.  But anyhoo, yes, I agree with you.  If I had to choose between that and new stuff, I'd choose new stuff though.
lmao

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 04:06:07 pm »

I seriously laughed out loud at that.  :D