Author Topic: Announcing ME! I'm new!  (Read 4520 times)

HippieSongBird

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • I can't tell them apart anymore
    • View Profile
Announcing ME! I'm new!
« on: July 13, 2009, 11:18:05 am »
So, My name is Bird. I'm a huge V fan I've been a member on the official boards and I am sick of the spamming so I came here. I've been listening to V since the MTV premiere of ATM way back in Jan 2002. I have yet to see her live:( Things always get in the way, but I am definitely going next time she comes NO MATTER WHAT!
I've been told many times I look like V. Which is funny, because our style is the same and I'm a ballet dancer too.
V is my inspiration. I have designed many costumes and dresses based on her songs and even wrote 3 ballets.(Yet to be choreographed though) Well I think that's a good intro! Glad to be here!
I was stained by a role in a day not my own,
cause I've seen Twilight.

charmedguy18

Re: Announcing ME! I'm new!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 12:34:32 pm »
hippies unite!

Capn Davey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 02:15:45 pm »
Welcome!!
I have seen Vanessa live twice on her big tour summer 2002 with third eye blind and the goo goo dolls and during her last tour in the fall of 07 she is an incredible piano player one of the best these days try and catch her show one day

Dave

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 02:20:21 pm »
welcome!  and hope she plays near u soon so u can check out her live show..i think her music comes to life live.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

StephanieS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 02:23:51 am »
So, My name is Bird. I'm a huge V fan I've been a member on the official boards and I am sick of the spamming so I came here. I've been listening to V since the MTV premiere of ATM way back in Jan 2002. I have yet to see her live:( Things always get in the way, but I am definitely going next time she comes NO MATTER WHAT!
I've been told many times I look like V. Which is funny, because our style is the same and I'm a ballet dancer too.
V is my inspiration. I have designed many costumes and dresses based on her songs and even wrote 3 ballets.(Yet to be choreographed though) Well I think that's a good intro! Glad to be here!

It's good to see you from vanessacarlton.com!  I hate spam... Anyway, welcome.  Just be careful what you post.  If the "moderators" find it "distasteful", then it will be deleted.  Even if its posted in the correct forum... Thats one of the downsides to this site.  Other than that, nessaholics.com ROCKS!

Nessaholista

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 08:57:30 am »
Welcome!

I came here from the official boards too... because of spams!

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 06:42:40 pm »
please read the FAQ and the Rules.  It will make life happier for us all.

We're glad to have you here!

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 06:46:01 pm »
please read the FAQ and the Rules.  It will make life happier for us all.

We're glad to have you here!

though the rules thread doesn't exist anymore
formerly fish_for__stars.

StephanieS

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 02:31:12 am »
I know right!  What rules?!!!